Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2005 4:55:07 PM EDT
Looking to get a scope mount for my Poly and I need some suggestions.

I was considering the ARMS mount, and I saw this one on SG Scope mount

I'm not looking for the greatest thing since sliced bread, just something that won't come off an embed in my eye socket

Any help would be much appreciated
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:20:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Go here to find anything M1A M14.

Check the EE section here first.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:20:14 AM EDT
[#2]
you get what you pay for in scope mounts on the m1a..    i've know alot of people who have bought low end mounts, and havae not been happy with them..  I saved a little longer and got the smith enterprises mount

i wouldn't have it any other way
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:39:48 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
you get what you pay for in scope mounts on the m1a..    i've know alot of people who have bought low end mounts, and havae not been happy with them..  I saved a little longer and got the smith enterprises mount

web.qx.net/cruze5/m1a/DSCn041822.jpg

web.qx.net/cruze5/m1a/DSCN04162.JPG

i wouldn't have it any other way

================
Dittos and over 1,400 of the SEI Wire EDM M14 NSN, p/n 2006 mount delivered to OEF & OIF theaters alone in the past two years has got to tell you something.  It will also be found on the new USAF MK-14 variant.  Have one on my M14SE 2ID clone and couldn't be happier.    
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:57:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 2:44:59 PM EDT
[#5]
IMO, you can't go wrong with Smith Enterprise, Inc. or Sadlak Industries, LLC M14 scope mounts.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top