Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2005 3:31:19 PM EDT
Fourfourmagstore.com

http://www.fourfourmagstore.com/products.asp?dept=1055

If so have you had any luck with there stuff????
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:49:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought some high cap Glock mags. from them right after the AWB sunsetted. Good prices, good service, I would buy from them again.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:17:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I bought some high cap Glock mags. from them right after the AWB sunsetted. Good prices, good service, I would buy from them again.

Did you buy any M14 Mags from them?

Good service is hard to come by now days. That is a + for them.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:26:43 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Did you buy any M14 Mags from them?

Good service is hard to come by now days. That is a + for them.

No, as I stated, I bought some Glock mags. from them.

As I recall, they do have pics. on the mags. they sell.

What is the description on them? Make, condition, etc.? I would also buy with a credit card so if they are not as advertised you can get your money back easier.

FYI.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:49:44 AM EDT
[#4]
klm66, PM sent.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:54:20 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
klm66, PM sent.

PM BACK TO YOU THANK YOU.

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 11:59:14 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Fourfourmagstore.com

http://www.fourfourmagstore.com/products.asp?dept=1055

If so have you had any luck with there stuff????

UP DATE.
I got in order from thies people and they are not USGI but a VERY GOOD M14 mags for the price.

I also ordered some of there 20 round M14 MAG bodies as a friend  gave me some M14 mags that are blued and NON USGI MAGS. But the followers, springs and base plates are of very good quality. The blued mags lug is stamped and falls out on 2nd or 3rd shot. So I put the POS mag bodys guts in the mag bodies I got from Fourfourmagstore.com. They work realy well. No feed problems. The customer service at Fourfourmagstore.com is of top rate. I got follow up emails on my order. I got there 10 pack of M14 mag springs and they are working very good too. I pulled the guts out of the SA 10 round mag and put them and a new 20 round spring in one of the New 20 round mag bodies I got from Fourfourmagstore.com.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top