Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2005 9:28:01 AM EDT
I'm sure it's probably been posted before, but can you spot which gun doesn't seem to be functioning right?

http://www.imageseek.com/m1a/gallery/albums/civilian/Line.jpg
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:49:03 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I'm sure it's probably been posted before, but can you spot which gun doesn't seem to be functioning right?

I FAiL to see the humor
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:28:47 AM EDT
[#2]
It seems they have good backup if they are missing the targets with the rifles.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 1:06:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, you never know when a good mortar will come in handy.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:24:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Dress your line!!!
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:40:23 PM EDT
[#5]
That is more than likely "Different's" Full Auto M14 and Mortar in the foreground. Then problably a Cetme that wasn't tested, cleaned the heck out of, fiddled with and fitted with G3 Alloy mags in the background.

CAI Cetme's can be a PITA if you get a rough one and don't know what to do to fix it.

Karsten

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:53:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes, that is Different's mortar and select fire M1A on the line.  Different is the chocolate chip dude walking back to the ammo truck to refill magazines.  Notice the supply of mortar rounds next to the mortar.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:13:40 PM EDT
[#7]
looks like a fun shoot,

Max
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:26:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
looks like a fun shoot,

Max

The Las Vegas DBS, Mrs. Different and I attended about forty-five of them in four and one-half years.  Lots of cool videos were made at them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top