Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2005 4:32:36 PM EDT
Does anyone know if one can buy a cheek rest for a M14 similar to the Rooster's Cheek Rest , used on the LAW stocks?
MB
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:19:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you happen to have a picture?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:28:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I make 2 different styles that are slighty more compact made of Kydex. Can be seen on my website at www.imageseek.com/karsten

Karsten
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:07:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Thank you Karsten.
Thats exactly what I was looking for.  I intend to mount one on a fiberglass GI stock. I assume it should fit well.
MB
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:17:45 AM EDT
[#4]
I wouldn't have asked for clarification if I knew you wanted the Rooster33 cheekrest (yes I know karsten makes his own). You said similar to the rooster cheekrest so I assumed it was something different.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 12:23:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Thank you Karsten.
Thats exactly what I was looking for.  I intend to mount one on a fiberglass GI stock. I assume it should fit well.
MB

Made to fit the USGI stocks, Walnut stocks and you can still use the cleaning rod holes. It will also fir bolt actions as well as AR-15's.

Karsten
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 1:37:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Karsten's stock is great, and his service is wonderful
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top