Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2005 6:48:37 PM EDT
I've got an old M14 stock supposedly "Vietnam era" that's collecting dust in the closet. What's a fair price that I should ask for it?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:06:51 PM EDT
[#1]
It it was Woodlands Camo Synthetic it is more than likely a SA promo stock and worth about a $100.00 if you have all the metal and HG.

If it is a wooden stock the value could be questionable and one would need to know what/if stamps the stock had and if they were authentic.

Karsten
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:37:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Check the M14 stock section here to set your price www.usarmory.com You will see that the type of wood, grain of the wood, markings and condition all combine to determine the value.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:02:10 PM EDT
[#3]
IF you want a realistic price, check out www.fredsm14stocks.com
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:04:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
IF you want a realistic price, check out www.fredsm14stocks.com

Ditto . They go from about 20 bucks to well over 100
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 10:36:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I've never seen a USGI over $50 at any gunshow.

I actually got a like-new USGI synthetic for $25 with handguard at one of the local gunshows from a guy that is always there.

I think all the M14 stocks he has are less than $30 and in pretty good condition.

Just my opinion.

WIZZO
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top