Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2005 5:32:05 PM EDT
I went ahead and traded for this from a fellow arfcom member and I think we are both happy.  I took the M-14SA out and using 43 grains of Ramshot TAC driving a Berger 168 grain bullet it fired 10 rounds all touching at the 25 meter zero range.  Then we got an AZ monsoon and I barely made it out of the range.  But the fellow I bought it from said this is a shooter and I think he may be correct.  He included a third gen Springfield scope mount and I think I'll put a simple Bushnell 10X mildot on this one.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:04:14 PM EDT
[#1]
At first I was thinking "why the heck is this guy posting if he has no question..."

Then I realized that it has been a while since anyone just felt like relating a positive story about a gun they bought and the pleasure it brought them...and that made me smile!

Congrats on the tack driver!  I hope to have my own M1A in a week or so, hopefully mine will be as accurate!
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:51:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, when I'm happy I like to pass it on.  Also to show that dealing with fellow members is often very gratifying.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top