Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2005 7:59:32 PM EDT
Hi all,
I just got Springfield Armory M1A loaded with the stainless barrel and the walnut stock.  I like it alot!  One thing I noticed is that the damn thing gets heavy quickly.   Can you guys suggest some stocks that weigh less that I could change out with the walnut?  provide some links too if you know of them.

Thanks

Adam
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 8:01:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Freds!!!!
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 8:10:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey thanks for the quick response, will the m14 stocks have any problem fitting the m1a at all?
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 10:23:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Not at all, the only thing is you will have a opening where the selector switch would go
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 10:30:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Not at all, the only thing is you will have a opening where the selector switch would go

and that can be filled and painted in any fashion you choose, remember mother natures foilage is your friend. Last I checked and it has been quite some time they were $15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top