Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2005 6:49:56 PM EDT
Anyone know of a good place to get these relatively inexpensively and in excellent condition?

Fulton Armory has some for $174.95 w/scabbard but I can’t see myself paying that much . . .

Found one with scabbard for $90 at NorthRidge International anyone know if this is a good source?
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 6:54:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:06:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Finding one for under a hundred bucks can be a real challenge.  I've looked at ebay but have yet to find a bargain there.  The Sportsmans Guide bayonets are Danish, I believe.  

Even the reproductions are better than $80.

It seems Garand bayonet collecting is a whole little industry in itself, so they get priced accordingly.  

And it seems most of them are good and used anymore.  Excellent condition and relatively inexpensive is just not a combination you're going to find.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:19:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Anyone know of a good place to get these relatively inexpensively and in excellent condition?

Fulton Armory has some for $174.95 w/scabbard but I can’t see myself paying that much . . .

Found one with scabbard for $90 at NorthRidge International anyone know if this is a good source?

The ones at Fulton are ridiculously expensive...

the ones from Sportsmans Guide are Italian ones.  You can tell by the canvas llop instead of a wire hangar on the scabbard.  You can get that type at Northridge for $70.

A little patience and searching should get you one on Ebay for about $75 including scabbard.  That is how I got mine!
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:40:19 PM EDT
[#4]
You might keep an eye on International Military Antiques (www.ima-usa.com)-- no telling what they might come up with.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 10:12:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Go to Duffs under the index M1 garand accoutrements , he has a pretty good selection $100-125ish M1 bayonets Scott Duff
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top