Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2005 5:10:54 PM EDT
Anyone with an opinion or experience with this version of the m1 carbine made by Auto Ord(Kahr Arms)

Thks
Link Posted: 5/14/2005 6:44:41 AM EDT
[#1]
junk
Link Posted: 5/14/2005 6:58:04 AM EDT
[#2]

My "Facilitator" steered me away from one of these.  Glad he did.  For the same money, I got a real one - a '44 National Postal Meter.

Link Posted: 5/14/2005 11:20:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Well I have to agree

Picked one up  last year and last week it went back to the factory for the second time.
On the first trip, the factory did fix the problem. But returned the rifle with a loose front sight and after test firing a new habit of not fully ejecting the spent shell casing.
I'm hopeing they work the final kinks out this time. Will have to see, still waiting for someone to write something positve about this weapon.
Link Posted: 5/16/2005 8:54:18 AM EDT
[#4]
The old ones apparently were just pretty-lookin' wastes of space, along with their 1911 A1s. Now that Kahr has taken over, I've heard quality has increased.

Are they any better these days, or should they be avoided?
Link Posted: 5/16/2005 7:40:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I love mine; I just put another 100 rounds through it tonight in fact.   I've had it since August or so of last year.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 11:54:39 AM EDT
[#6]
I had to send mine back to Kahr for repairs, but once it came back, it shoots great.  It's pretty accurate too.  Sub 2 inch groups at 50 yards with the stock sights.  All it needs now is a trigger job.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top