Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2004 1:14:14 AM EDT
Ordered mine a few days ago from CMP. Can't wait till it gets here; it was a Christmas present. Always wanted one, but glad I waited. The price from the CMP can't be beat.
Link Posted: 12/20/2004 12:43:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I inherited an 03a3 from my grandpa when he passed.  One of my favorite rifles to shoot.  Mine's a remington, in excellent condition.  Very accurate with just the iron sights.  Killed a deer or two with it also.
Link Posted: 12/20/2004 3:57:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Got my Remington 03A3 a few months ago from CMP and its wonderful.  Not many places that will sell you a gun for half of what its worth on the open market.  The rear peep sight was truly a superior set up for the 03.
Link Posted: 12/21/2004 5:52:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Phat,

where do you shoot in Ct?  I live in Plainville and shoot at Bell City...

I've owned a few '03s over the years and have always regretted it when I sold it...

Bill
Link Posted: 12/28/2004 5:56:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Phat, Will you post an update as to what you receive?? maybe with pics?? I'm on my way to placeing an order, But I have cold feet about buying a rifle unseen.-Gojoe
Link Posted: 12/29/2004 2:03:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Most definitely. I'll post pics. I haven't heard of anyone getting ripped off by CMP; I trust them.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 1:51:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Any word yet PHAT??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top