anyone have pics?
anyone own it so I can get a review?
who can make a complete one?
Im looking for one with a muzzle brake and no bayo lug
i need it to be NJ legal please
post away please
Link Posted: 11/22/2004 11:02:20 PM EDT
[#1]

Fulton Armory sells the stocks and has pics on their website... they also build complete rifles.
Link Posted: 11/24/2004 3:08:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Fulton Armory sells the stocks and has pics on their website... they also build complete rifles.

They also sell a version of the Sage that works without the telescoping stock.

Ofcourse, there are OTHERS that will grant the same capability. The link will take you to a thread that covers KAC and CJ's.
Link Posted: 11/25/2004 10:32:05 PM EDT
[#3]
which is the version without the fixed stock
I looked but didint find it
Link Posted: 11/29/2004 1:31:25 PM EDT
[#4]
anyone have pics
anyone own this setup?
any reviews on it?
Link Posted: 12/1/2004 6:08:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Have anyone looked at the troy industries stock too. around $640. Looks like comes with everything already.  the sage is cheaper, but adds up when you start adding attachments needed.
Link Posted: 12/1/2004 6:10:40 PM EDT
[#6]
And I hear Fulton has a 20% off on parts till X-mas right now.

I emailed to see if that Sage stock is also on sale at that price.

Link Posted: 12/1/2004 6:15:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I've been looking at these for my SOCOM,, but I'd like to fondle one first...
Link Posted: 12/1/2004 6:41:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/24/2004 7:41:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Fulton armory had soem restrictions on what barrels this will fit. Has anyone tried one of these or know if one of these will fit on the m1a socom?
Link Posted: 12/24/2004 4:31:24 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Fulton armory had soem restrictions on what barrels this will fit. Has anyone tried one of these or know if one of these will fit on the m1a socom?

The photo below and other eye candy can be found in the photo galleries at www.imageseek.com/m1a  It's free and no registration required but you may need a bib to catch the slobber.  The Sage stock will fit any standard contour M14 barrel (16 ", 18 " or 22 ") or a Fulton Armory medium weight barrel AFAIK.

Link Posted: 12/24/2004 5:03:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Ok so one of those mofos is the first thing on my list when I get back. That thing looks great. About how much more heavy is that than the standard stock and do you actually care?
Link Posted: 12/24/2004 5:32:48 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Ok so one of those mofos is the first thing on my list when I get back. That thing looks great. About how much more heavy is that than the standard stock and do you actually care?

I fondled an empty Sage International M14 EBR stock at the 2004 SHOT Show.  They're high speed but they are heavy in comparison to the Troy Industries Rock SOPMOD M14 stock.  Troy is coming out with a Drop In M14 MSS stock but how much that one will weigh I don't know as it will not be available for the public to see until the 2005 SHOT Show in five weeks.  You might wait for the Troy Drop In MSS stock to come out to see which one you prefer.  Sage International is now producing a second telescoping version of their M14 EBR stock that is reportedly a pound lighter than what I fondled at the 2004 SHOT Show.  However, the second telescoping version of the Sage EBR stock is only going to the Navy SEALs with the exception of five that were released to the public.  SunRise420 at www.warrifles.com has one of the five civilian owned second telescoping version Sage EBR stocks.  

IMHO, I care.  The freebie write up (over 50,000 words) on the M14 rifle at www.imageseek.com has been further expanded and tweaked in the master copy of the manuscript.  That manuscript will go to the publisher in early February.  It will be a trade paperback entitled M14 Rifle History and Development that has tons of previously unknown information on the M14 rifle.    
Link Posted: 1/1/2005 6:50:16 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
... Sage International is now producing a second telescoping version of their M14 EBR stock that is reportedly a pound lighter than what I fondled at the 2004 SHOT Show.  However, the second telescoping version of the Sage EBR stock is only going to the Navy SEALs with the exception of five that were released to the public...

SAGE M1A Scout Squad EBR

http://www.athenswater.com/images/Gray20.JPG

That's my Scout in a rare, 1 of 25 made EBR stock. The stock is anodized in the Gray color exclusive to the Navy SEAL's .  
Visit my web site for more pictures and the details.
There are many SAGE pictures in this thread

SR420
Link Posted: 1/1/2005 6:53:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/1/2005 6:59:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Finding a good scale and weighing it in different configurations is on my list of things to do.
I will post the weigh-in.

I can tell you that the rifle pictured above measures 35" from the Vortex to the rubber butt pad when the stock is collapsed.
Fully extended the rifle is 40" long.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:57:04 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
H2O, what does that set up weigh?

I have updated information on my web site concerning Weights and Measurements:

Click HERE and scroll to the bottom of the page.
The thumbnail images open into large detailed pictures.

Thanks for looking.

SR420
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top