Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2004 2:09:09 PM EDT
i put in an order with Fred's at www.fredsm14stocks.com
anyone had any dealings with fred's?

they say 3-4 weeks.  
how long can i realisticly expect it to take to get my stock?
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 2:16:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I called Fred, and told him that your wanting it immediatly.  That should get it to you in 6 months or so:)
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 2:19:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Hi, I have ordered 2 M14 stocks from Fred's during this year and I received them in less than 2 weeks. Fred also included new handguards with each stock.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:44:07 PM EDT
[#3]
cool.
i requested a seperate handguard so i can paint the furniture to match.
it's been a week or so.  i hope i get it before gunstock!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:29:16 AM EDT
[#4]
It took almost a month to get my 2 USGI synthetics & buttstock kit.
Well worth the wait, though.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:03:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Depends entirely on how many orders he has piled up.  Anywhere from 2-4 weeks is about normal, sometimes higher.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:34:17 PM EDT
[#6]
got a box from fred's today...

As New, Synthetic, w/used buttplate - with used (finish wear, otherwise good-excellent), buttplate $35.00
one new hand guard.
they gave me a free black handguard.

the stock is like new.  a few small wear spots but no damage.  the butt plate is warn with no park left.(as expected)  new looking fore and aft sling swivles.  new looking trap door and screws.  hand guard is likewise in good condition.  the handguard i payed for didn't fit around my heavy Hart barrel but the free one does.  lockup in the stock is tight!  as tight as my glass bedded N.M walnut stock.  wow.  all this for 50.00?  stock is OD green.  

i need to install an uncle mike's sling swivel, fill the selector hole and paint in camo and i am good to go.

she is going to gunstock so look me up!
THANKS FRED'S!!!
YOU DID ONE HELL OF A JOB!

10 days from door to door!

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:41:10 PM EDT
[#7]
My first order from Fred's, made about 4 years ago, took about 6 weeks to show up.  SO when I placed an order last month, I wasn't in a rush.

The damn stocks and accessories showed up in less than a week!

I was amazed
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:08:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Phone ordered about two weeks ago.....arrived today!!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:57:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Ordered three times from him First was a bunch of syn stocks. Next was a bunch of HGs, then a bunch of parts. I recall waiting two months or more each time. At least it showed. My last order from CMP was a nightmare, but at least I got four sets of bolts, trigger groups and op rods. That'll never happen again, since they're out.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 10:53:34 AM EDT
[#10]
I have actually been to his warehouse and been inside it. It is absolutey full of stocks, slings, etc. It is amazing that he can find anything at all!!

I got a presentation grade walnut from him and was very happy.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top