Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2004 12:03:39 PM EDT
TO CELEBRATE THE END OF THE AWB I AM LOOKING TO PUT A NEW STOCK ON MY M1A. I AM CURRENTLY CONSIDERING THE SAGE STOCK FROM FULTON, THE TROY INDUSTRIES UPGRADE OR THE MCMILLIAN PISTOL GRIP STOCK. WHAT I NEED TO FIND OUT IS IF ANYBODY OUT THERE HAS USED ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS. AND WHAT IS THERE OPINION OF THEM AND WHICH ONE MIGHT BE A BETTER BUY.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:37:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 3:51:12 PM EDT
[#2]
As long as you registered your rifles you are able to turn your post into pre you just can't buy new ones.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:16:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Talk to "Arnold". He can fix it for you
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:04:03 AM EDT
[#4]
X-man12, I'm in the same boat as you.

If got this SA SM M1A that is just begging for a new "Pre-Ban" stock.

I've currently got a McMillan M3A stock on it.  The M3A doesn't have a true pistol grip like the M2A but it's okay.

I plan on putting either the TROY or the SAGE stock on it soon.  From everything I've heard they are both good stock.  The SAGE is heavier and isn't quite as "polished" or refined as the TROY.

There are no pictures of the TROY available yet but it will look very much like the SopMod version; except longer...

Very Kool  
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:29:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Check out law483.com .  Tony does great work.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:37:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Hey guys it looks like I may be spending the $2,500 bucks for the rock conversion at Troy Ind.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top