Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2004 7:43:03 PM EDT
anyone has an experience on using norinco .308 ammos?...somebody is selling me on a good price...tnx
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:15:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I shot a couple hundred rounds of it that I got cheap at a gun show a few months back.  It was surefire stuff and pretty accurate.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:35:04 PM EDT
[#2]
The Norinco didn't shoot well for me.  I tried some of it through a Springfield FAL years ago and the empty case got stuck in the chamber regularly.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:42:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Many years ago myself and a friend split a buy for 7k rounds of Norinco with the copper-colored wash on it. That shit was the absolute worst 7.62 I have ever seen...granted, I have never seen any of the Indian crap they imported...and after about 100rd. I had to open the gas port on my FAL two more clicks just to keep shooting. I sold all I had (or so I thought) to a guy for exactly what I paid and was thrilled to be rid of it. Awhile back, I was rooting in my garage for something or other and found about 300 or so rounds I forgot to include on that deal. I am now trying to decide who I dislike the most that also has a 7.62 / .308 so I can GIVE this shit to him!
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:41:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I shot about 400rnds of the Norinco stuff through my HK-91 in the early 90's.. Grated HK's are dirty guns.. but this stuff was the worst.... none too accurate either..... broke my extractor after 350rnds.... fired the last 50 and never bought it again....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top