Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2004 7:38:02 PM EDT
Can anyone tell me what the quality level is for their FH??   Fit, machining, finish quality & color, Etc.  I am considering changing out the faux hider on my newly acquired Polytech M14S.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 8:14:55 PM EDT
[#1]
From what I have read, they are supposed to be very nice. DPMS is out of them now. I tried to order one last week and they said they are out. They said they will be back in stock in 90 days.

there is a picture on this thread, about half way down the page.

www.battlerifles.com/viewtopic.php?t=37114
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:32:31 AM EDT
[#2]
for the money they are very nice,  would be my first choice on a poly or norinco.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 2:26:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a couple on my Armscorp home made bush type rifles.  They are of excellent quality, better than the ones Springfield Inc. now uses and better than the ones Numrich sells.  They have a lighter almost green parkerizing but you can darken them with some cold blue, I used Brownells Oxpho-blue.  They are made to NM specs, do not require reaming.  For $30 shipped, I think they are a real bargin!
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 2:04:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I have two.  They are very nice IMHO.  One of them is already mounted on my pre-'86 ban M1A.  It works very nicely in semi or full.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top