Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2004 3:03:13 PM EDT
  I'm thinking about purchasing a Springfield Armory Scout rifle and was wondering if the Eotech scope fits on the factory provided rail? In particular does anyone know if the AA variant Eotech will fit on the Scout factory rail or is it too long? If anybody knows or even better has a setup with some pics that would be swell.  Thanx in advance and sorry if this topic has been covered before.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 3:14:58 PM EDT
[#1]
The soldier on the right in this photograph has an E O Tech sight mounted on a Knight's Armament M14 RAS.  These soldiers are from the 20th Infantry Regiment 2nd Infantry Division of the U. S. Army.  The photograph was taken in December, 2003 near or in Samarra, Iraq.

Link Posted: 1/1/2004 3:30:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Here are some pics a guy over at battlerifles put up.
www.llamadev.com/m1a/

I have used an Eotech on my scout and it works great.

By the way the one in the pictures is an AA model.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 5:41:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I just ordered the Knights M14 RAS from Cal's sporting Armory. Got his last one
I'll let you know aow it works out.
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 11:44:20 AM EDT
[#4]
What I would be concerned about, other than you can't use the irons w/ EOTech mounted, is the heat. The scout mount heats up quickly and can get hot with sustained fire. Will the EOTech hold up?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top