Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2003 4:28:03 PM EDT
Just put the arms mount on my M1A.  I have ordered a scope with a 30mm tube and 42mm objective.  Will the arms 22 low rings give enough clearance or do I have to go to med height rings?
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 4:46:21 PM EDT
[#1]
That will be a VERY tight fit, if it works at all.  It might be OK as long as you don't mind having to lower your rear peep all the way down everytime you mount the scope.

I used the #22 medium rings to mount my Springfield 6X40 scope and it works real well - without having to mess with the rear peep at all.

Fulton Armory has a page that gives the height numbers for fitting the different #22 rings - but to use it you will need to have the actual dimensions of your scope on-hand.
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 5:06:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I'll check their site.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top