Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2003 9:18:19 AM EDT
Can anyone give me a good idea of a fair price for basic SA M1A?   I see them going on the web for well over $1K, but it seems to me I remember seeing them for significantly less (i.e. $700-900) at one of the local gun shows.

TIA!
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 9:57:11 AM EDT
[#1]
here in TX the lowest i have seen the basics going for are about 1049.0 even at the funshow.

i assume you are talking about new ones.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 11:01:36 AM EDT
[#2]
New would be preferable.  Although I wouldn't turn down a used one, in good condition, if the price were right.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 11:14:25 AM EDT
[#3]
i am wanting to buy a loaded model , the lowest price i have found here is 1250.0 with a synthetic stock, with the walnut stock is 1350.0
of course when i went to buy it he was sold out of the ones with synthetic stocks and i have to wait until more come in. whenever that will be.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 11:38:54 AM EDT
[#4]
The best local price in Las Vegas, Nevada is at Bill's Buy and Sell.  He sells the NIB synthetic stock standard model M1A for $1029.00 give or take some pennies.  This is offered for comparision purposes.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top