Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2017 3:59:38 PM EDT
Howdy
I have a Benelli M1 Super 90 Entry with a 14" barrel.
The barrel has both the front and rear sights.

I am looking to cut it down to 10" inches and have the front sight moved back to still be functional.

Any suggestions on a gunsmith that will take on the project and do it right?
Thanks
M17
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:22:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Rose Action does this type of work.

He cut my benelli barrel for thread in chokes. Great work, and quick turn around time
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 2:23:31 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 on Rose Action Sports

R.A.S.
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 8:35:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I just received my 870 barrel back from Rose Action Sports today.  I can't say enough good about them, really happy with the service and end product.
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 6:49:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Please post results on this.

You also need to cut down the mag tube as well. And find a way to bring that mag tube nut detent back to the spot....  or some other retention method for that on/near the rear barrel hanger.

I've seen pictures of super short M4s, but I don't know who / how it's done necessarily. Rose would be where I would start as well, I don't know the shops that have done this for sure - but clearly it's been done there are several such pictures.

The weakness of tube mag fed shotguns when you do this, of course, is that you now have less rounds. I really wanted that 10" setup for along time, but this issue held me back.

Now I have a box mag fed super short SBS for this reason as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top