Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2017 12:35:00 PM EDT
Recently, I've been considering Franklin's BFS3 for one of my ARs since it appears they have finally worked out the kinks. However, I just saw an article from SHOT that Franklin is releasing a gen3 binary for the ACR (supposedly second quarter 2017). I don't have an ACR yet but this, and RPM'a new rail, might make me take the jump...

Anyone else planning to try a BFS3?

ETA: going a different route (... maybe).
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 9:34:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd give it a go I think... That or the Geiselle model. Just picked mine up last week so need to get it out and put some rounds down range ASAP.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:07:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quick update here for anyone interested... talked to a very helpful Franklin rep on the phone today who said that they will be shipping these by the end of the year. He estimated the price of the ACR pack to be between their AR and HK-offerings. He also said that they'll be posting videos from their range day, and, that the stock bolt ran flawlessly (up to 700ish RPM) with it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top