Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2015 8:35:19 PM EDT
I have had my GSR for a while by suppressed it and got serious about shooting it and getting ready for deer season.  I was really surprised by the accuracy, would have been better but I am not a very steady shooter.

I have a Nikon 3-9x40 on it with a YHM Phantom Ti 762 QD suppressor on it with the YHM Phantom FH QD muzzle device.  

I was shooting at 100 meters and 200 meters.  I spent most of the time at 100 meters as shots longer than that where I hunt are not common.  It did fine at 200 meters, but I need to put more practice with it at that range.  Below are my targets and I was shooting Remington factory ammo 150gr SP CoreLokts.  I plan to do some custom loads at some point, if I ever quit going to the range and build my bench!

This was an eight shot group, the one way out there was totally me messing up and pulling it, the one is a flyer, the others are a six-shot group.  Like I said, I am not steady, so I think this could have been better.  Next I will have work on the 200 meter shoots.  I can hit bowling pins at 200 meters without a problem.

This is the grouping size with the flyer.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top