Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2016 2:00:04 PM EDT
I am thinking about switching my MVB ARC stock out to something more traditional. Anyone have a good idea?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 5:10:08 PM EDT
[#1]
LWRC UCIW if you want to keep OAL down.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 5:43:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

This.  Having both, I like the look of the ARC but the feel of the lwrc.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 6:59:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a Troy PDW and a UCIW and feel the same way... Which is why I recommended it, even if I was somewhat laconic in my first post.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 8:19:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I was thinking about one of those, any known issues to watch for? The PDW stocks are sexy but not the best for actual shooting. For a PDW stock the cross machine and tool seems to be pretty sweet.

And since my first post had little to no info about the weapon...it is a 10.5 inch 5.56, slapped together with spare parts. For a (parts) bucket gun it is been flawless. Has a red dot so eye relief is not important.

Obligatory pics in a few minutes.

" />
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top