Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2015 5:48:12 PM EDT
I'm starting this in 2 areas in hopes i can get to a wider audience..i bought this pws upper..the "PWS MK110 10.5" Mod1 223 Piston Upper" and put it on a mega arms lower..also using this surefire suppressor :SOCOM556-RC..after a hand full of shots using imi m855 ammo and the gas setting on #4, everything was fine, so then i take it to the away from home "shooting spot" with a few friends and we shoot it suppressed and not suppressed and i notice it starts acting funny..It starts to have kinda a "chunk,chunk" feel to it..like the buffer is kinda clunky or something..almost like a kinda drag on the system..it does eject and feed tho..so i bought a enhanced buffer tube from PWS and their heavy suppressor buffer,gave it a good cleaning,lubed it up and tried again..first couple of shots were fine..felt like a regular AR..then it started doing that "slide,clunk,slide,clunk stuff again..any ideas?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top