Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2013 5:35:24 AM EDT
Complete Barnes Precision 11.5" upper, Barnes Lower with SSA-E trigger.  Gay ass LaRue furniture.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:36:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Complete Barnes Precision 11.5" upper, Barnes Lower with SSA-E trigger.  Gay ass LaRue furniture.

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u343/golfroot27006/013_zps2e666623.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:42:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u343/golfroot27006/013_zps2e666623.jpg

http://imagehaul.com/thehauls/c007b5ec6b652b24c04a349229d69c20.jpg

Keep that crap up and I'll order a set for the Costa.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:47:42 AM EDT
[#3]
I like it except for the dual use of handstops. The bottom one should be flipped around and moved back or just removed all together. And different color MBUS sites? Why? LOL.

How do you like the RAT stock? Been thinking about getting one.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:44:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I like it except for the dual use of handstops. The bottom one should be flipped around and moved back or just removed all together.  Nope, they work perfectly for the way I grip the fore end.  That's the great thing about full rails, you can set shit up to suit your individual style.  Maybe my style is wrong.    And different color MBUS sites? Why? LOL.  Because that's what I saw in the "spare parts box" first.  LOL.

How do you like the RAT stock? Been thinking about getting one.
View Quote

I'm liking the RAT stock.  This is my third one.  It's easily adjustable, has provision to carry a full length cleaning rod, has a rubber butt pad to absorb the recoil of the AR10, and is priced very competitively, especially right now.  I have a couple Vltor stocks, and a couple Magpuls, but I'm leaning towards the RAT for somewhat "KISS" guns, but I like the Vltor for rifles with lights on them.  It's nice to have extra batteries stashed in the stock.  Gotta weigh your options.  Do you need spare batteries or a full length cleaning rod/stuck cartridge beater outer?

You can steal the pink combo kit right now and get a free pink hat to sport.  If I keep typing, I'll end up ordering another set for the 7.62......

Of course, anybody who orders the pinkness has to be sure of his manhood.  I showed a couple guys at work the pics and they said, "You built that for your wife, right?"  

I said "It's all mine", put on my pink hat, and went about my business.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:46:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Nothing says it's mine like an "pink SBR"!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:59:31 AM EDT
[#6]
This isn't GD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top