Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2013 5:01:36 PM EDT
My SOT just sent me this picture of an AAC 9" 300 BLK I purchased back in Early March.  The form 1 took 7 weeks.  I have not seen one of these complete AACs in person yet but I'm looking forward to playing with this one soon.

Link Posted: 4/22/2013 5:18:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 6:13:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Form 1 in seven weeks?  I thought the manufacturer did a Form 1 and transfered it on a Form 4.  I'm not a NFA kind of person, so I may be wrong.

ETA:
Nice stick in any case.
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 6:23:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Form 1 in seven weeks?  I thought the manufacturer did a Form 1 and transfered it on a Form 4.  I'm not a NFA kind of person, so I may be wrong.

ETA:
Nice stick in any case.

You are correct Form 3 (FFL/SOT to FFL/SOT) took 7 weeks, and thanks.
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 9:05:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Bought AAC the middle of March. At least I get to shoot it at the local range where I bought it until my stamps come in. Here's Mine:

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 4:30:28 AM EDT
[#5]

That's nice I saw yours a while back and have been keeping up with the thread you posted.  Mine is prob going to spend the next 7-8 mos as a virgin....Fuck why don't they hire some agents!

I have a SDN-6 pending since early March so once this rifle and a Noveske I have awaiting "pending" status get out of jail it will be good to go.....Fuck why don't they hire some agents!.....
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 4:26:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

ETA:
Nice stick in any case.

This is just some info that you might like to know (or not)

Actually after we manufacture a Title II weapon, we send ATF a Form 2.  

Form 2s are for the manufacture of a weapon, Form 3s are for the transfer to another dealer and Form 4s are for transfer to a customer.  Form 1s are for a non FFL/SOT to manufacture a Title II item.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 4:48:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA:
Nice stick in any case.

This is just some info that you might like to know (or not)

Actually after we manufacture a Title II weapon, we send ATF a Form 2.  

Form 2s are for the manufacture of a weapon, Form 3s are for the transfer to another dealer and Form 4s are for transfer to a customer.  Form 1s are for a non FFL/SOT to manufacture a Title II item.

Thanks.  I learn something every day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top