Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2013 8:41:58 AM EDT
Ok Guys, I will admit I am some what ignorant about this, I am just getting started, I have downloaded Form 1 and form 5330.20, still need to find the fingerprint forms. I plan on having my CLEO sign the paper work. My question is I have a Noveske N4 stripped lower and a Noveske 14.5" SS barrel, will I need to have the Lower engraved with My name, city, state or do I put down Noveske as manufacture?
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 8:44:16 AM EDT
[#1]
on the lower engrave your name (or trust name) and city,state. on the form 1 put noveske as the manuf.
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 9:32:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Noveske was the manufacturer of the original title 1 firearm. You are the maker of the title II SBR. Your info needs to be engraved.
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 9:58:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Ok, thats the answers I was looking for. Thanks Guys for the help
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 5:02:22 PM EDT
[#4]
The fingerprint cards can be ordered here.  Just order the FBI FD-258LE cards.  Or you can see if your local NFA dealer can provide you some.
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 5:55:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Can't you just get some fingerprint cards from the sheriffs office when you bring in your form, at least that's what I did
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 6:16:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Can't you just get some fingerprint cards from the sheriffs office when you bring in your form, at least that's what I did

You can, as long as they use the finger print cards required by the BATFE.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 5:30:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks Guys, I got the Finger Print cards ordered. I also ordered Quicken Will Maker 2013, I may go the Trust Route. where is the best place to do the engraving?
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 3:12:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Orion and Ident are the two most recommended, but you may also be able to find a machine shop or trophy shop that will do it local. May want to ask around in your hometown forum to see f there are any local recomendations
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 2:49:52 AM EDT
[#9]
from what I understand you want quicken 2009 over the new ver where its done online and you have to pay a yearly fee to keep access to it or some such nonsense. Where 2009 is cheep and all on your computer.
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 8:36:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Orion and Ident are the two most recommended, but you may also be able to find a machine shop or trophy shop that will do it local. May want to ask around in your hometown forum to see f there are any local recomendations

This

I went to Allegheny Gun Works.  Josh did a fantastic job on my lower.  Very quick turn around time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top