Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/20/2016 6:28:58 PM EDT
My Skeet gun is looking rather beat up.   Beretta DT10 Skeet roughly 2003 DOM.  It has a high gloss oil finished stock, adjustable comb, adjustable butt plate. polished black bbls, polished black receiver with some gold inlay work.  The top of the receiver is stippled for glare.

I'd like to send it off for a refinish - re-blue bbls, receiver, and the stock.  No big gouges in the stock, but it has plenty of scratches and dings that need raised.   The checkering looks ok - I don't think it needs repointed.  The bbls can be hot dip blued.

I've sent an inquiry to Coles, they will do it, but are rather vague as to when they could get around to it, or even where they would do the work (they have a shop in Naples, FL, and in Maine).

I sent an inquiry to Glenrock bluing today.  

Any other ideas or recommendations as to who to talk to?  I'd like to send it one place, but I could send the wood and metal to different shops.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:45:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Steve Rose of Rose Action Sports. If he can't do it, he will find you a place. Solid guy.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:41:20 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.berettasupport.com/service/pg_servicecenters.htm
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:49:13 PM EDT
[#3]
try Briley (the choke people) they have a full sevice shop oir "Wright's Gunsmithing".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top