Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2012 10:30:07 AM EDT
I called Brownells and they haven't sold this mandel in 15 years. It allows you to mount a shotgun barrel in the lathe. I guess I could make my own........does anybody have one they could look at and give me a few tips? I am wondering just how much taper I need to put in it to grab the chamber.
Link Posted: 8/16/2012 3:56:23 PM EDT
[#1]
curious, what are you trying to do...
Link Posted: 8/16/2012 6:35:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I want to mount a shotgun barrel in the lathe and you can't just put the chamber end in the chuck, you must use a mandrel. I want to be able to cut and face barrels, maybe eventually ream and thread for chokes. I should add that I have a 9x30 lathe with only a 3/4" spindle bore so gunsmithing is a bit of a challenge.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:17:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Is this what your looking for?  

Left to right 12 16, 20, .410
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 5:58:07 AM EDT
[#4]
YES!!

IM sent to JohnAZ
Link Posted: 8/19/2012 12:03:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Reply sent back .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top