Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/12/2017 1:40:27 AM EDT
I really want a 16" lever gun with a grip (not the straight-handle type).
I'd be fine with 38/357 (if it was reliable with both) or 30-30.

I ASSUMED that Marlin 336s were way better than Rossi 92s, and the rebate looks REALLY good as an extra bonus.
But the Marlin fans say it's better to spend $400 on a used JM Marlin rather than $325 on a new 336.

1) Do you guys agree?

2) Also, is there another term to search for 16" 336s?  
So far it is appears I'll have to get the "youth" model, which is fine by me (I got short t-rex arms despite being 5' 10").
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 1:53:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Do NOT buy a Remlin. If you find yourself suckered in by the rebate, make a thorough inspection of the rifle, including dry-firing and cycling snap caps, before accepting it.

The metallurgical and fit problems are sad but well-documented. Pay a visit to a few local pawn shops; you're likely to find an outstanding pre-safety 336 at a very attractive price. Glenfield-marked store-brand rifles, while using birch furniture instead of walnut, are internally every bit a Marlin, and often bring lower prices.
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 1:56:06 AM EDT
[#2]
The current production Marlins are the best Marlins ever made.
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 9:18:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I have two, they are both excellent.  I have seen many with poor fit/finish or awkwardly heavy triggers, so I would not buy one sight unseen.  If you can handle it before buying I wouldn't worry.
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 9:31:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I bought a 1895 GBL .45-70 in May this year.  It's a Remlin but a well made and functioning one.  You can find good Remlins but you need to do your due dlligence and personally inspect the gun you are planning to buy.

1. Check the stock and forearm fit.  Make sure they are not loose and that they fit properly.

2. Check the action and trigger to make sure it is not overly rough and cycles properly.  Bring several 30-30 snap caps and ask if you can put it in the mag tube and test the action to make sure it feeds and extracts properly.  The action will smooth out with use so little roughness is okay as long as it is not hanging up.

3. Check the sights and make sure the front sight is centered and straight.

4. Bring a flashlight so you ca check the barrel.  Verify the rifling and crown are machined properly and look good.

Overall, it's the same checks I do when I buy any gun.  Better safe than sorry.
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 2:53:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I got a new 336BL (w/JM barrel) four years ago and it has been fine. No blueing, wood, fitment, mechanical and function issues. It shoots fine also.

Last year I picked up a 1895GSBL and it's fine also.

Some still have a chip on their shoulders regarding Remington taking over Marlin in Jan. 2008, and the subsequent QC issues that occurred when production was moved. A lot of that seems to be past history but beating a dead horse is still fashionable.

BUT, as with any purchase one should inspect any firearm and look for issues before buying. If a LGS has multiple examples of a model you're interested in I'd look them all over and decide whether you buy one, or pass.

I also have Rossi 92s (pre-lock) and they're fine. One of my local LGSs has had stainless steel 92's and they're very nice.
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 3:02:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do NOT buy a Remlin. If you find yourself suckered in by the rebate, make a thorough inspection of the rifle, including dry-firing and cycling snap caps, before accepting it.

The metallurgical and fit problems are sad but well-documented. Pay a visit to a few local pawn shops; you're likely to find an outstanding pre-safety 336 at a very attractive price. Glenfield-marked store-brand rifles, while using birch furniture instead of walnut, are internally every bit a Marlin, and often bring lower prices.
View Quote
"The metallurgical and fit problems are sad but well-documented."

And Grizzly Customs have stated that a new Marlin is very nice.
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 5:22:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Hah, well, it appears there is still some disagreement.  Good to hear Grizzly thinks they're okay--as I have read good things about them. But the Marlin forum people seem to think they wouldn't take a Remlin for free.

I am in no hurry, so I'll keep looking, BUT what are the non-Youth 16" barrel versions of the 336 called (if there ever was one)?

I have inspected the 336Y at my LGS, and the front sight does seem to lean a bit to the left, but more worrisome is how insanely hard it is to work the lever action when the hammer is down (though I'm sure it would smooth out AND I could do things to smooth it out)--I could open it with effort while shouldered, but the LGS employee couldn't.
----

I have read with just a bit of replacement parts and work, the Rossi 92s can be good guns. I like their light weight, but always associated the brand with negative stuff--like Taurus.
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 5:57:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
Lol you are definitely in the minority and clearly have no idea what you are talking about.  Granted not all Remlins are garbage but QC problems are so common it is not worth the gamble to me.
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 7:22:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Lol you are definitely in the minority and clearly have no idea what you are talking about.  Granted not all Remlins are garbage but QC problems are so common it is not worth the gamble to me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Clearly.

You must not be familiar with JMs from years past.
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 7:38:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 9:18:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Just bought a 1895 SBL in May fit and finish is good fired 60 rounds so far with no problems.
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 9:52:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Hah, well, it appears there is still some disagreement.  Good to hear Grizzly thinks they're okay--as I have read good things about them. But the Marlin forum people seem to think they wouldn't take a Remlin for free.

I am in no hurry, so I'll keep looking, BUT what are the non-Youth 16" barrel versions of the 336 called (if there ever was one)?

I have inspected the 336Y at my LGS, and the front sight does seem to lean a bit to the left, but more worrisome is how insanely hard it is to work the lever action when the hammer is down (though I'm sure it would smooth out AND I could do things to smooth it out)--I could open it with effort while shouldered, but the LGS employee couldn't.
----

I have read with just a bit of replacement parts and work, the Rossi 92s can be good guns. I like their light weight, but always associated the brand with negative stuff--like Taurus.
View Quote
The 16" versions were Marauders and 336LTSs; both were produced for only a couple years and command a significant premium. Something like a Glenfield 30 would be easy to have cut down to 16" due to the short tube, and would also make a nice suppressor host.
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 10:45:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks SouthernPhantom.
It appears both the Marauder and LTS were straight stocks.
I guess I'll keep looking for older youth models until my LGS gets some better specimens in stock.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 3:21:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
But the Marlin forum people seem to think they wouldn't take a Remlin for free.
View Quote
There are folks, like on the Marlin forum, that will never accept a non-JM Marlin just because another company took over the original company.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 4:31:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Thanks SouthernPhantom.
It appears both the Marauder and LTS were straight stocks.
I guess I'll keep looking for older youth models until my LGS gets some better specimens in stock.
View Quote
The 336 Texan was also straight gripped.

You can count me in the "no way in hell" camp on any Remlin.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 5:42:03 PM EDT
[#16]
I wonder why there aren't more 16" pistol grip versions.
The straight stock seems like it would mean twisting your wrist more, and looks odd to me.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 7:39:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The straight stock seems like it would mean twisting your wrist more, and looks odd to me.
View Quote
I prefer them to the pistol grips.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 7:52:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
If you are looking for a factory 16" pistol grip Marlin in 30-30 then you are limited to only two models, the 336Y and the 336SDG.  

I looked for 10 years before finding an original 336Y Spikehorn which was like finding a needle in the haystack.  

The 336SDG is a even rarer  bird that was limited to 500 copies.  Personally I prefer my straight grip 336SDT.  Good luck in your quest.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 10:55:38 PM EDT
[#19]
The new Remains are fine but I would and did buy a older one (1954) remember most of them where Hunters and not really shoot that much my gun barely had and sign of wear on any of the parts.

As for the youth gun you'll want to change the stock as it is fatter and  shorter then the standard stock.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 11:13:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Why buy a sub par remlin when there are so many fairly priced real Marlins available?
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 11:41:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Why buy a sub par remlin when there are so many fairly priced real Marlins available?
View Quote
The ones they used center punches on to tighten the sight dovetails and deformed the bore with them?

Those awesome old JMs?

Or the ones they impressed the roll mark into so hard you can read it inside the barrel?

Or perhaps the ones with chambers so rough they look like they were chambered with a drill.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 12:41:52 AM EDT
[#22]
I just sent a 336Y back to Marlin/Remington because the rifle's sights couldn't be adjusted to hit a 8.5x11" paper at 100 yards.  That rifle couldn't be repaired and I'm still waiting to get a new rifle shipped to me after waiting since mid May 2017.  

Also had another Marlin (1894) go back for jamming issues, but they were able to repair that one.

No more new Marlin rifles for me.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 6:56:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
Put down the crack pipe!
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 7:37:47 AM EDT
[#24]
new ones are junk.  if you think they even remotely compare to the JM stamped older REAL Marlins, you are smoking dope.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 9:27:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I bought a 1895 GBL .45-70 in May this year.  It's a Remlin but a well made and functioning one.  You can find good Remlins but you need to do your due dlligence and personally inspect the gun you are planning to buy.

1. Check the stock and forearm fit.  Make sure they are not loose and that they fit properly.

2. Check the action and trigger to make sure it is not overly rough and cycles properly.  Bring several 30-30 snap caps and ask if you can put it in the mag tube and test the action to make sure it feeds and extracts properly.  The action will smooth out with use so little roughness is okay as long as it is not hanging up.

3. Check the sights and make sure the front sight is centered and straight.

4. Bring a flashlight so you ca check the barrel.  Verify the rifling and crown are machined properly and look good.

Overall, it's the same checks I do when I buy any gun.  Better safe than sorry.
View Quote
I looked at two 45/70 guide guns at Cabelas 2 years ago and they were horrible.  Poor stock to action fit and bent front sights.  Both guns were bad.

I looked at one at Gander about 6 months ago and it looked much better.  The wood to metal fit was good and the sights were straight.  

It seems from online articles and my own personal experience that quality has improved a lot.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 10:12:51 AM EDT
[#26]
My dad and brother both bought 1895 GBL's last year before Deer season.  Both guns looked great and the fit of the wood with solid and clean.  The actions where tight and a touch rough at first but smoothed out pretty quick after a box or two through each.  The trigger although nothing spectacular where more that acceptable for a lever gun.  With a pistol scope mounted on my Brother's he was able to put five shots all touching at 50 yards fairly easily.

They are heavy though, but for 45/70 you probably want that weight.  I have a Rossi M92 in 44 Mag with a 16 inch barrel and for the money it has a been a great handy little carbine.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 5:51:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Do not buy a Remlin.   Lousy guns, poor service, crappy politics.  

There really is a huge difference in the quality of JM Marlins and the boat anchors that Remington tries to pass off as firearms.

Really!!!
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 8:49:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 3:35:50 AM EDT
[#29]
Remlins are JUNK.

Just hand picked through a batch of 20 or so new production rifles. 1895G, 1895GS, 1895SBL. 19 out of 20 had poor buttstock fitment issues. Several had canted or bent rear sights. One of the SBL's bolt would not close after you opened it. Lever loops so sharp they will cut your hand. Wood looks like cheap crap.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 10:36:45 AM EDT
[#30]
I just bought an 1895 GSBL, sight unseen. I had it shipped to my FFL where I checked it over. Fit and finish seemed fine, with a small exception on the buttstock but it didn't bother me. While a bit stiff, it cycled fine. The trigger seemed fine too. I did notice that the edges in the loading gate were sharp and didn't like that but that could be easily resolved - they were actually scrapping brass off of the cartridges! I cleaned it all up and the trigger and lever seemed even better after a good clean. I worked on the sharp edges in the loading gate slightly, adjusted the loading gate spring tension by a quarter turn on the screw, and all seemed good. I took it to range fired 12 rounds, grouped fine at 50 yards (that was the furthest distance I had available to me at that time, not to mention this was the first time I was firing a 45-70) with Hornady Leverevolution 325gr. I cleaned it up again and now everything is even smoother than before. It had no issues loading or feeding. Barrel looks great inside and out. I did notice later that the hammer spur was missing from the box, called Remington Parts, someone picked up after a few rings, told them I was missing a part, he got my serial number, and sent me the parts right then and there. I had the parts three days later.

Some things should obviously be caught in QC, like very sharp edges, deformed sights, issues with barrels, etc. but generally almost every firearm I have ever owned had required me to do a little work on it. When you pay $1k for a firearm you would expect there to be some level of QC. To me though, taking the things apart, cleaning them, trying to make them work slightly better, is part of the fun. Some people make a living off of it.

I will likely be taking it to a 100 yard range in the next two weeks to really get a feel for it, get the sights set, and spend a lot more time with it to get ready for some deer this fall.

As with the other advice on here, always check over a firearm before you buy it - at the FFL if you order online before you take possession.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 7:32:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
please tell us how????
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 11:15:26 PM EDT
[#32]
According to a NRA email this week the 1894 and 1895 were the best selling lever actions in June.
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 11:21:56 PM EDT
[#33]
JM stamped guns are easy to find if you are patient.  

Be patient.  Salad days.  
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 10:36:11 AM EDT
[#34]
I have an 1895SBL built in April this year and a well-worn JM stamped 1895 guide gun (bought used at an estate sale). The only functional difference between them is that the JM is smoother, due to being shot so damn much. The 1895SBL is problem free, aside from the forestock not being rounded off at the front. It's almost as if they skipped that step on the assembly line. I'll work on that some day. Other than that, the fit, finish, and functionality is fine. 

It's not that they don't make good, new, 1895s now. It's all about quality control. That's the whole problem. So damned hit and miss. I'd never buy a new Remlin 1895 without being able to look it over, and I mean really look it over first, like I did my SBL. We all know that one should look over any firearm before they purchase it, but it's sad that one has to be paranoid when inspecting a Remlin. I even brought 45-70 snap caps to test cycling and such when I bought my SBL, and my dealer had no issues with me cycling them through. 
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 12:38:55 AM EDT
[#35]
New ones are dogshit, go get an old one. JMO, after seeing one get sent back multiple times and still jam. Still have an m60 .22 somewhere that won't cycle......
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 11:56:38 PM EDT
[#36]
These 336W's have been running at $398 and change for quite some time, and I didn't really think I'd buy one. But a couple or three weeks ago, 07/03 to be exact, I noticed they did a "Rollback" to $345.00.
My wife works there so, as a spouse, I get my own discount card bringing it down to $310.50. Applicable tax, yadda, yadda, $332.24 out the door. Not a whiz bang Walmart clearance like my $299 1895 45/70, but hey, it works.
This same rifle at Dick's-Field & Stream runs $479.99. Ha.. That alone is a no brainer. If I was going to pay that much, it had better be the SS.

Taking it out of the box, the wood to metal fit is very nice. Not exactly perfect but neither is my 1991 JM 30AS. Suffice it to say it feels very nice in my hands. Matte finish instead of nice shiny bluing but we already know this about the Remlin 336W's.
It has nice appearance, nice feel in the hands, and the action is smoother than my 1991 JM 30AS. Almost as smooth as any of my Henry's. Not quite but then again, my Henry's feel like they are slathered in butter.

The first chance I got to take it to the range was Sunday 07/09. Ok, here we go. The fist thing I did was to put on a Walmart $20 slip on Limbsaver. Gotta love those things. Finished of my 24oz Rich Roast coffee. Great, now I have coffee jitters.
I set an eight inch Shoot&See at sixty yard. Now, I am 57 years old, and have to wear bifocals. So aiming this thing is a process of lining up the three blurs. Rear, front,. and eight inch target at sixty yards. Of coarse I had my spotting scope so I could see what I was doing.

BOOM!! I hit the target.

BOOM!! Again, I hit the target.

BOOM!! Bloody Hell, I hit the target again.

Twenty rounds later and I'm still hitting the target. OK, so, coffee jitters, bifocals, the three blurs = hitting the target. I'm kind of thinking this qualifies as "Accurate Out Of The Box".

All in all, I'm happy.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 2:42:00 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
These 336W's have been running at $398 and change for quite some time, and I didn't really think I'd buy one. But a couple or three weeks ago, 07/03 to be exact, I noticed they did a "Rollback" to $345.00.
My wife works there so, as a spouse, I get my own discount card bringing it down to $310.50. Applicable tax, yadda, yadda, $332.24 out the door. Not a whiz bang Walmart clearance like my $299 1895 45/70, but hey, it works.
This same rifle at Dick's-Field & Stream runs $479.99. Ha.. That alone is a no brainer. If I was going to pay that much, it had better be the SS.

Taking it out of the box, the wood to metal fit is very nice. Not exactly perfect but neither is my 1991 JM 30AS. Suffice it to say it feels very nice in my hands. Matte finish instead of nice shiny bluing but we already know this about the Remlin 336W's.
It has nice appearance, nice feel in the hands, and the action is smoother than my 1991 JM 30AS. Almost as smooth as any of my Henry's. Not quite but then again, my Henry's feel like they are slathered in butter.

The first chance I got to take it to the range was Sunday 07/09. Ok, here we go. The fist thing I did was to put on a Walmart $20 slip on Limbsaver. Gotta love those things. Finished of my 24oz Rich Roast coffee. Great, now I have coffee jitters.
I set an eight inch Shoot&See at sixty yard. Now, I am 57 years old, and have to wear bifocals. So aiming this thing is a process of lining up the three blurs. Rear, front,. and eight inch target at sixty yards. Of coarse I had my spotting scope so I could see what I was doing.

BOOM!! I hit the target.

BOOM!! Again, I hit the target.

BOOM!! Bloody Hell, I hit the target again.

Twenty rounds later and I'm still hitting the target. OK, so, coffee jitters, bifocals, the three blurs = hitting the target. I'm kind of thinking this qualifies as "Accurate Out Of The Box".

All in all, I'm happy.
View Quote
That's not a terrible price; I can pick up 30ASes or Glenfields for that much pretty regularly; my '66 Glenfield 30 was $299 before tax. Nice little rifle, need to help a girl buy her own so I can have mine back!! I've only got my '79 336C with me, and all my casting and reloading equipment is back home...makes for a frustrated Marlin lover!

Your username looks familiar- are you active in the MarlinOwners forum as well?
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 11:06:42 PM EDT
[#38]
I have quite a few JM Marlins, and they are very nice. Last year picked up a Remlin 1895gbl that is flawless. Dad picked one up recently and it is flawless also. Both very accurate, and function fine. Run mostly Hornady and have run some buffalo bore through it.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 10:49:41 AM EDT
[#39]
My $250 Walmart special has great fit and finish. Action is a little rough, I have only shot some 300 grain winchesters through it. It's accurate enough. I have some XS sights I need to mount and get it sighted in with the 300 grain Fusion ammo.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 8:42:40 PM EDT
[#40]
So basically, everyone who bad mouths the new "Remlins" don't own one and are talking about guns they only handled years ago, ....

And the people who actually OWN a "Remlin" from the recent past all like them and say they are fine.

So OP, who you going to believe?
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 9:53:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
So basically, everyone who bad mouths the new "Remlins" don't own one and are talking about guns they only handled years ago, ....

And the people who actually OWN a "Remlin" from the recent past all like them and say they are fine.

So OP, who you going to believe?
View Quote
I think you're trying to use facts and rational thinking on arfcom.

Do you know that's not the norm?  
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 6:45:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

That's not a terrible price; I can pick up 30ASes or Glenfields for that much pretty regularly; my '66 Glenfield 30 was $299 before tax. Nice little rifle, need to help a girl buy her own so I can have mine back!! I've only got my '79 336C with me, and all my casting and reloading equipment is back home...makes for a frustrated Marlin lover!

Your username looks familiar- are you active in the MarlinOwners forum as well?
View Quote
Yes I am. In fact I did a copy-paste for my post from Marlin Owners. It got me a nice bunch of likes.

I live in upstate ny and in my area JMs are not so easily found and are priced a bit hi. Four or five years ago, I paid $299 for my 30AS, but you won't find that now.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 7:13:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
My $250 Walmart special has great fit and finish. Action is a little rough, I have only shot some 300 grain winchesters through it. It's accurate enough. I have some XS sights I need to mount and get it sighted in with the 300 grain Fusion ammo.
View Quote
Yup.. Me too. And it looks great, and I have not had a single problem with it. I now have three Remlins, and not one problem.

For those who say "Don't Buy A Remlin" I can only say.

dead horse, Dead Horse, DEAD HORSE. Get over it.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 7:16:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
New ones are dogshit, go get an old one. JMO, after seeing one get sent back multiple times and still jam. Still have an m60 .22 somewhere that won't cycle......
View Quote
Clean And Oil It!! It's a Semi-Auto. Use only LR ammo. No shorts or longs. They don't have the power to cycle it.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 8:04:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Shot my 1894 38/357 yesterday .
It's a hoot.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 8:57:10 AM EDT
[#46]
Just bought 1895GBL... I had never previously owned a lever gun, this one felt good in my hands and I always wanted a 45-70. 

On my way from the store I ordered some XS sights from Amazon and they showed up the next day. I installed the rear sight, fine... Installed the front sight.... And noticed that it is canted to the left DUH...
At the same time my trigger is flopping back and forth like a wet noodle.. It still functions, however is this normal??

So far I am still excited about this new lever gun, I have not shot it yet. (Will do that today) However, it is really annoying to get a gun and have a freaking crooked sight. This is not an AK we are talking about.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 9:01:11 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Just bought 1895GBL... I had never previously owned a lever gun, this one felt good in my hands and I always wanted a 45-70. 

On my way from the store I ordered some XS sights from Amazon and they showed up the next day. I installed the rear sight, fine... Installed the front sight.... And noticed that it is canted to the left DUH...
At the same time my trigger is flopping back and forth like a wet noodle.. It still functions, however is this normal??

So far I am still excited about this new lever gun, I have not shot it yet. (Will do that today) However, it is really annoying to get a gun and have a freaking crooked sight. This is not an AK we are talking about.
View Quote
The floppy trigger is normal on a Marlin. Wild West Guns makes a "fix".
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 11:52:26 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The floppy trigger is normal on a Marlin. Wild West Guns makes a "fix".
View Quote
If that is normal. Then I will leave it alone. I don't really want to spend any extra $$ on this thing.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 1:14:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
And noticed that it is canted to the left DUH...
View Quote
This is a thing you can make Remington fix. Use the letter code on the left side where the JM would be on a Marlin, not the MR,  to find out when it was made,

Have seen this complaint before, but not so much on rifles made over the last couple years.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 3:41:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Just shot some rounds though it. I have to say I love the rifle. Action is really smooth. Trigger is good, I was not bothered by the "flop" in the trigger. And although my front sight is slightly canted, it is shooting pretty good with the XS sights. I don't think I will even bother sending it back to have the sight fixed.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top