Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2015 12:26:58 AM EDT
Pictures

I have a V-Line with a Simplex lock in our master bedroom, which has worked well for many years.  I thought it was heavy duty until this baby arrived.  It is a freaking tank.

It's now in my office in a vertical orientation next to my desk.  Much more convenient than having to go to my main safe when I need to secure my carry piece.

You are limited to a little over 1000 combinations with a Simplex lock, so it may not be great if you have a kid who is really determined to get into things, but it works great for me.  I am not a fan of safes that need batteries and have electronic components that can burn out.

Anyway, two thumbs up.

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:57:20 AM EDT
[#1]
make sure you change the factory combo, most people dont....
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 12:07:02 PM EDT
[#2]
First thing I did after unboxing.  Very simple to do.  No tools needed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top