Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/16/2014 9:19:10 PM EDT
Anyone use the rebate from the banner at the bottom? I contacted my local liberty dealer and he quoted me $2200-2% if paid in Cash plus $400 for shipping for a fat boy. If the rebate works, you get free delivery within 50 miles from store which makes it even more attractive.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 9:35:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I think you can find a better price on that elsewhere on the net. Also look at other options in that range by amsec,fort knox, etc. The Fat boy JR can be a great bargain, but the fat boy is a bit over priced
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 10:00:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think you can find a better price on that elsewhere on the net. Also look at other options in that range by amsec,fort knox, etc. The Fat boy JR can be a great bargain, but the fat boy is a bit over priced
View Quote

I asked the dealer about the junior and he said it was a subpar safe and we won't carry them, I was looking at amsec but they don't list pricing on there website. I am sure if the prices are not on the site, I can't afford it.
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 11:51:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I asked the dealer about the junior and he said it was a subpar safe and we won't carry them, I was looking at amsec but they don't list pricing on there website. I am sure if the prices are not on the site, I can't afford it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pull a list of Amsec dealers near you and start calling. You will find huge price differences. I got mine from a dealer an hour away. The price delivered was way under any of the closer dealers.
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 1:45:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I have called all my dealers within 50 miles. Seems like no one has anything in stock so they are wanting to charge me freight plus shipping to my house.
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 2:28:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I had to go farther out than that. Like you said most wanted MSRP and a ridiculous delivery fee.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 1:26:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I have called all my dealers within 50 miles. Seems like no one has anything in stock so they are wanting to charge me freight plus shipping to my house.
View Quote

Try calling bill at the safe place in California. Nobody carried what I wanted locally. Why pay high local prices+tax+freight. If they order one at a time, there is not much advantage. In Dallas etc there may be a dealer that orders by a truckload and isn't passing on as much costs.

There was a "real" safe company here that was happy to get the install work.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 8:54:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, I have called every liberty and amsec dealer within 100 miles of me and everyone wants to have me pay freight plus shipping.

I received a pm from Ryan who is the sales directory at Fort knox vaults. Yesterday we talked for at least 30 minutes on the phone. He asked me what I was looking for and my price range. We settled on a maverick 6041 series since this is a transitional safe between now and my vault door for my house I am designing.

Ryan hooked me up on pricing and shipping big time. He gave me an ARFCOM discount that I don't think can be beat. If you have any questions, I wouldn't hesitate to call him.

Ryan VanOrden
Sales Manager Fort Knox Vaults
1800-821-5216 x105
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 8:28:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Yes, I used the Liberty coupon and received my rebate check within a 4-6 weeks.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 11:53:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Is there a current rebate offer? looks like the one below from the banner is only valid for purchases through 9/2014
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 12:16:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top