Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/16/2012 4:38:27 PM EDT
I'm about to pull the trigger on a Champion Crown C40. Any last minute advice/suggestions? I am going to place the order Monday.
Link Posted: 11/16/2012 6:00:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I've had a CH-25 for eleven years, and just picked up a Crown 50 a couple of months ago.  I love them both.
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 11:26:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I've had a CH-25 for eleven years, and just picked up a Crown 50 a couple of months ago.  I love them both.

Good to hear...it seems to be very hard to find reviews of these on the Internet. On paper the specs are right. The price is right too. My c40 with 3/16th walls and a glass relocker will be $2800. Othe brand with those specs and the same size are about $4k
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 7:00:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I just placed my order. I ended up ordering a Superior S-45. Superior is the same company as Champion, but it had external hinges, had a little better door, and was about 2" wider. for just a little more money ($200). I'll make sure to write a review when it gets in.

Price ended up being $3150. Only $950 over my original budget :). The extra cost I think will be worth it though. This safe has 3/16" walls. In this price range all the rest are still around 10ga.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top