Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2010 3:59:31 AM EDT
Found a couple links that should make lighting a safe a breeze and very customizable.

These

+

This

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 7:20:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I use xenon hockey puck lights.  Much cheaper than those fluorescents and much brighter.  I activate them with a remote controller usually sold for holiday lights.  

They also make an LED version of these....

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 7:41:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Those are the same lights I use in my safe and install in safes at work.

Link Posted: 7/22/2010 7:48:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Harbor Freight sells battery operated LED's that light up automatically when the door is opened and a small amount of ambient room light activates them.  When I bought mine last year a package of 3 went for 14 bucks.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 7:57:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Liberty has a motion activated led setup that can even mount in a puck you recess in the ceiling or wall.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top