Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2009 1:39:48 PM EDT
Another safe has been added to dungeon.  We never got around to putting the safes on a concrete pad and now with 3, it would be close to a yard of concrete for how I would want it.  And I really don't want anything permanent.
So I thought of putting a couple 6x6 or 6x8" under the length of all three and lag bolting the safes to timbers.  
My next thought was of a fire burning them and the safe tipping over, but drywall all around the base should keep them fireproof, right?
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:17:07 PM EDT
[#1]
By the time a 6x8 timber on the concrete floor of the dungeon underneath large safes is burning, your safes and their contents will long be toast anyway...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top