Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2015 5:42:46 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 9:03:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I have gotten IM's from about 10 people asking for mine. Was actually thinking about putting it up on gunraper.com (gunbroker.com) and see just what someone would be willing to pay
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 4:16:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Sig says the folding adapter WILL be available for purchase separately.

Timeframe?
"hopefully soon...maybe in the next month or so" (they were hesitant to provide any kind of estimate at all, so take this with a grain of salt, and don't get your panties in a bunch if it takes longer)

They have a waiting list.
If you call, they'll take your name and phone number, and said those people will be notified as soon as it becomes available.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 5:14:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I was told a couple of days ago that they are redesigning a part on the folding mechanism (to improve durability) that's used in both the folding stocks and the braces, and that the folding stocks will start shipping - with the updated part - in mid/late July. My guess is that the folding mechanisms for the braces will be available around the same time.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 10:52:46 PM EDT
[#4]
There's a guy on eBay selling bubba folding adapters for the MPX, made using a FAB defense folding mechanism + his own CNC'd adapter.

They can be yours for the low low price of $495.00 EACH.  lol.  Item #171833114872

Link Posted: 6/22/2015 11:31:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Holy .... I'd sell my OEM one for $495 in a heartbeat
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 5:49:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Mine's up there somewhere.  I've seen a few other's selling on GB too.  I want the SAS stock for my Mcx if it's ever released.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:09:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have not been seeing them available.

Thank you,
PETE
View Quote

You are apparently not accepting IMs. Do you have any MPX's in the shop?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:02:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have gotten IM's from about 10 people asking for mine. Was actually thinking about putting it up on gunraper.com (gunbroker.com) and see just what someone would be willing to pay
View Quote

Mine sold for $400
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:17:49 PM EDT
[#9]
I'd probably be willing to sell mine when it comes in as I am going to SBR it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top