Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2012 12:59:48 PM EDT
Anyone take these off their swat and don't want them any longer? Know of where to grab a set up at a decent price? Let me know. May also be looking for a rear diopter or mini red dot if you scrapped those too.

Pm me or use email function (email I will get imidiatly)  as I don't usually make it over this way
Link Posted: 4/12/2012 2:33:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Can you post  a pic of exactlly what you are looking for?
Link Posted: 4/12/2012 2:40:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Looking for the quad rail system that comes on the Sig 556 Classic Swat. Troy, Sig and Samson all make quad rails for the 556. I'm looking for whatever is cheapest. Figured take-offs from a Sig factory 556 swat would be less stressful on my wallet. I have a Sig 556 classic with OD Swiss Style furniture I'm looking to swap out.

To clarify im notl looking for the 3 rail sections that are meant for the Swiss style forearm.
Link Posted: 4/13/2012 6:25:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Where were you man? I just sold my facotry tak offs about a month ago. Sorry.

I think I migh thave seen a set at Gun and Knife Country not too long ago.

I also know a guy in Hopkinsville that has the set without the extended top rail.
Link Posted: 4/13/2012 8:43:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Louisville/ taylorsville area
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top