Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2011 1:09:30 PM EDT
Can you just add a stock to the pistol or does it need some type of special adapters?  If it does just bolt on where can I get one?  I have a customer want to SBR one and was wondering if its better to buy pistol then add the stock or buy the rifle and cut the barrel.

Thanks

CSF
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 8:36:34 PM EDT
[#1]
There is a shop here in AZ that is starting with the pistol and adding the stock. I would rather add a stock than cut, crown and thread a barrel.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 9:17:18 AM EDT
[#2]
on the 522 all the lower receivers are the same as far as the stock attachment goes. The was no AR type stock tube early version like you had on the 556. So the 522 pistol lower is the same as the rifle lower. They just put a cap over the back where the stock attaches. Pop off that cap and you can put a stock on there, once the form 1 comes back approved of course.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 10:40:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Buy the pistol and add a stock. Double Diamond make a great Adptor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top