Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/5/2009 10:53:31 PM EDT
I am being told in other threads that the SIG 556 is worthless junk, "the old SIG" is gone, the new SIG sucks, all SIGs do is break, yada yada yada, et cetera et cetera ad nauseum.

Personallly I am getting sick of listening to the bashing from the haters.  I don't think half of them have ever even held one.  I think they are just out to "bash."

I own several SIG weapons, including a SIG 556 rifle, and I am VERY happy with ALL of my SIGs.

I would like to hear from other SIG 556 rifle owners whether you are satisfied or not.  I know this will not be scientific in a statistical sense, but at least it will give me a feel for the mood on this board.

Feel free to post any comments you like (pro or con - I'd like to hear the bad too, but ONLY from actual owners) and vote.

Poll inbound.
Link Posted: 7/6/2009 1:10:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a 556 pistol, I SBRed. I like it and have had no issues w/ it. Totally reliable for me.
Link Posted: 7/6/2009 1:45:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I have a 556 pistol, I SBRed. I like it and have had no issues w/ it. Totally reliable for me.

/\ this /\
Link Posted: 7/6/2009 2:39:28 AM EDT
[#3]
I also have an SBR'd 556P and 2 556 rrifle, a standard and "Swat". Except for the issue I documented elsewhere with on rifle they are very good guns. Guess where I vote.
Link Posted: 7/6/2009 3:11:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a SIG classic, nothing wrong with the rifle, but the 'optic' that comes with it is junk. SIG would be better off to dump their 'opitic' and include the real sight with all their rifles.
Link Posted: 7/6/2009 3:18:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Like mine, it is just very heavy.
Link Posted: 7/6/2009 7:22:32 AM EDT
[#6]
those of you with SBR'ed 556p's, what stock did you choose and are you happy with it?
Link Posted: 7/7/2009 12:39:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Very satisfied.  Mine has probably a k of Wolf and Brown Bear through it and has never once choked, malfunctioned, or misbehaved despite my less than stellar cleaning schedule.  It's also more accurate than I am, even with the crappy integral iron sights.

I would buy another in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 7/7/2009 4:37:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Sig still has some work to do in the QC department and really need to stop including all the Made In China and Command Arms garbage.   They have the ability to make a phenomenal rifle, but are just ever so slightly off the mark.  And this is coming from a guy who has four of these.  I love the 55x series, to include the 556, but Sig needs to get their act together and make this a world class rifle.
Link Posted: 7/7/2009 10:19:44 PM EDT
[#9]
The base rifle is well-made, but SIG cuts corners by attaching furniture not worthy of a gun in this price range. My SIG 556 ER came with a weak plastic hand guard, lousy iron sights, a flimsy collapsible stock, a bottom-of-the-barrel rifle case and cheaply-made magazines. I suspect I spent more than $500 correcting these issues. Now that I've stripped the crap and replaced it with good stuff, I love the rifle.

The gas piston does make it a tad front-heavy, but that helps decrease muzzle rise. Once I attached my red dot sight to it, I no longer perceive any balance problem.

I've got over 1200 rounds through the rifle so far without a single failure of any kind. This is shooting quality factory ammo out of PMAGs.

If SIG had delivered the rifle as I have it now, I'd have rated myself "very satisfied". Because I had to replace so many parts, though, I'll call myself just "satisfied".
Link Posted: 7/8/2009 3:08:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
those of you with SBR'ed 556p's, what stock did you choose and are you happy with it?

I put an Ace folder on mine, nice but a bit heavy. They sell the 556 adapter kit as well.
http://riflestocks.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=75_78&products_id=332&osCsid=ccea9d2d5945e3eb93d6bcf7f0f08bef
Link Posted: 7/8/2009 9:44:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

/\ this /\

^This
Link Posted: 7/8/2009 9:51:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I installed a VLTOR buffer tube w/ a Magpul CTR stock. Love it. I do intend to pick up a riser for the stock though. I'm running an M4 with spacer and MBUS sights for a lower 1/3 cowitness. Without a cheek riser on the stock my cheekweld is a little compromised but still comfortable. I have just under a 1000 rounds through mine now but am averaging 300 to 400 rounds a month (I'm using it for entry work) so the round count should climb pretty fast. I have also added the Griffin charging handle which makes "underhand" charging a little easier. I'll keep everyone posted if I have issues.

I can post pics if anyone is interested.
Link Posted: 7/8/2009 12:57:41 PM EDT
[#13]
I sbr'ed my 556P.  I have had no problems what so ever in close to 1000 rounds downrange.  I have used a variety of mags, ammo, and suppressed.  It runs like a champ.  My only complaint is with the furniture being less than desirable, and therefore replacing it.  Mechanically I recommend it.
Link Posted: 7/8/2009 4:23:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Another suppressed SBR 556. About 500 rounds of 62 grn Wolf down range with no issues.
Link Posted: 7/8/2009 5:58:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/9/2009 7:07:51 AM EDT
[#16]
I own 3 556's, one pistol sbr'd and suppressed and two rifles.  The only problem I have had is a big one, the optics rail fell off of my SBR,  I have yet to see if they will be able to repair it or not.  Other than that I like them a lot.
Link Posted: 7/9/2009 10:32:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Even with sending mine back with a gas block wobble, which was fixed within a week, I am extremely satisfied with the 556.

I sold my AR15 to purchase the 556.  I wish I would have bought the Sig first.  I feel like it fills the CQB/Battle carbine slot in my collection perfectly.
Link Posted: 7/9/2009 2:58:43 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm more satisfied now that I've bought a Classic and switched out the upper from my eariler "Optics Ready" which has a SIG type FH and Auroa sights.  At least now, it kinda looks like a SIG and not some AR abortion.
Link Posted: 7/10/2009 8:49:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

/\ this /\

^This

^That
Link Posted: 7/10/2009 6:26:26 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm satisfied with mine. Is it perfect? No, but few thing things are. I don't plan on turning loose of mine in the foreseeable future. It does everything I ask it to.
Link Posted: 7/10/2009 6:40:30 PM EDT
[#21]
my SBR has the Sig side folder w/ a Magpul MOE stock on it. It is temporary until I get a clasic and swap lowers.
Link Posted: 7/11/2009 10:00:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Mine's been perfect so far.  No complaints.  I don't like certain quality aspects but it remains that nothing has failed over several hundred rounds so time will tell I guess.
Link Posted: 7/12/2009 6:23:51 PM EDT
[#23]
I just bought my second 556, this time a classic.  I wish this version had come out first and I probably wouldn't have bought but one.  I had issues with the rail screws not fitting flush on the first 556, accuracy is nowhere near my LE6920 but ok, 2-3" at best, but it is very reliable.  The original 556 had a fair amount of Swiss parts, the newer ones have hardly any if that matters to a potential buyer.  I still want to swap the flimsy new classic stock for an original Swiss solid folder to get the 551 look, I just hope the 2nd rifle is closer to 1moa which some people have claimed theirs is.
Link Posted: 7/13/2009 7:08:27 AM EDT
[#24]
When I get my back from getting fixed I will let you know. They have had it for 6 business days and have not touched it yet.
Link Posted: 7/15/2009 3:54:00 PM EDT
[#25]

I like Sig quality. However, I'm only somewhat satisfied with my 556.

It is nose heavy and overall pretty heavy.

I was disappointed in accuracy. It is not as accurate as the Bushmaster that I got rid of.

I was expecting the 556 to be a step UP in accuracy.

I like the reliability of the piston system.

I like having something different at the range than everyone else.

Link Posted: 7/26/2009 5:37:40 AM EDT
[#26]
I sold it what A POS
Link Posted: 7/26/2009 6:08:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Bought a Classic 5 days before I left for work for 6 months.

I voted Neither.

I like the feel and heft of it. You feel armed somehow. But I haven't fired it so I can't say more.

Just bought it to have one. It's a toy for me, not a tool.
Link Posted: 7/26/2009 10:10:55 AM EDT
[#28]
I like my 556. Swapped out the stock and forend. Come to think of it though, very few of my ARs are still wearing their factory stocks and forends. Once you remove all the modularity options with ARs (which is actually representative of the situation common to the average soldier with an issued rifle), the Sig is a very attractive military rifle. I think all the modularity we enjoy as civilians is somewhat lost on the military.Most soldiers are not issued multiple uppers/stocks/grips/railed forends. That trend may be changing with the SCAR.
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 4:39:05 PM EDT
[#29]
I am very pleased with the SIG's performance. I am new to the AR/AK etc arena & started with an AR-15 LMT, and found it to be an outstanding weapon (accuracy, balance) though it required quite a bit of TLC (ie cleaning) as does most AR-15's. I decided to try the SIG556 after speaking with a few folks who are much more knowledgable than I when it comes to .223/5.56 platforms. It was noted that the new SIG's are not Swiss made (Exeter, NH USA) & the 556 weigh considerably more than the LMT with a front-end bias but after using the rifle it had a great feel, its accuracy was fine with about a 2" grouping (limited by the user ) & the trigger system was probably the biggest pleasant surprise besides the very clean gas piston system. So I guess its user preference, but I find I prefer this rifle & architecture over the standard AR. I am curious about the new HK's coming out in November but I am pretty pleased with this purchase. The iron sights are a minor joke but I knew that previous to the purchase and planned on outfitting it with a Weaver scope anyhow. Very satisfied SIG 556 owner.
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 5:13:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Sig still has some work to do in the QC department and really need to stop including all the Made In China and Command Arms garbage.   They have the ability to make a phenomenal rifle, but are just ever so slightly off the mark.  And this is coming from a guy who has four of these.  I love the 55x series, to include the 556, but Sig needs to get their act together and make this a world class rifle.

Well said.  I like my 556 a tremendous amount, but it could be even better.  And while I would buy it again, I'd also be very picky about the exact serial range, component makeup, and overall fit and finish of a given SIG 556 rifle; I wouldn't just buy one sight unseen.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 10:46:12 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm getting mine back tomorrow(new barrel and gas block), I will let you know if I'm happy after I shoot it.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 2:29:17 PM EDT
[#32]
I wanted to love the 556, got upset when I found out it was gonna be an AR bastardization, then was pleased when they finally released the Classic. I ponied up the $1600 to buy one. The next day, I found out that the new folding stock rips the clasp clean through the stock.

For a $1600 rifle, this is completely unacceptable, at least in my world. When I took it back to my dealer to get it shipped back to SIG, the bolt catch was not working.

Instead of doing the dance with SIG's repair dept. (who seems to be just as bad as their Customer Service Dept.), I decided to sell the rifle, cut my losses, and go in a completely different direction. I am very happy with my totally different new rifle from a different manufacturer. After all, this wasn't a rifle I needed, but a rifle I had lusted after and wanted to own. It didn't work out, so i found another one that fit the same classification.

I am personally not happy with my SIG 556 experience, although there are shooting buddies of mine that are happy with theirs.

Link Posted: 7/28/2009 6:00:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The base rifle is well-made, but SIG cuts corners by attaching furniture not worthy of a gun in this price range. My SIG 556 ER came with a weak plastic hand guard, lousy iron sights, a flimsy collapsible stock, a bottom-of-the-barrel rifle case and cheaply-made magazines. I suspect I spent more than $500 correcting these issues. Now that I've stripped the crap and replaced it with good stuff, I love the rifle.

The gas piston does make it a tad front-heavy, but that helps decrease muzzle rise. Once I attached my red dot sight to it, I no longer perceive any balance problem.

I've got over 1200 rounds through the rifle so far without a single failure of any kind. This is shooting quality factory ammo out of PMAGs.

If SIG had delivered the rifle as I have it now, I'd have rated myself "very satisfied". Because I had to replace so many parts, though, I'll call myself just "satisfied".

^THIS x 1 millon. I love my 556 but you basically have to strip anything plastic off it, and the charging handle; and replace it with quality parts. The sig mag I got with the gun....is now my mag block for building guns. Sig's QC needs some serious help.
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 12:45:23 AM EDT
[#34]
I purchased a Sig 556 Classic Swat with the HK style Diopter.  I'm very happy with the gun.  It's perfectly reliable and remarkably clean compared to my past ARs.  I didn't like the weight of the quad rail so I bought swiss style forends and a rail kit from Sig.  With an Aimpoint M-4, Surefire X-300 on the bottom, Magpul P-Mags and a Larue Trigger Snap Sling it's an excellent weapon.

I do think Sig should look at improving the quality of the plastic they use in the handguards.  Also ship the rifle with a case that is just long enough with the stock folded.  It would actually be a useful piece of equipment instead of a $10 shipping carton.

The next generation of the Classic should be a 14.5" Bbl with a permanent flash suppressor.  That would capitalize on the weapons handling characteristics with the stock folded.

For the money I think it's a best buy right now.

Link Posted: 8/4/2009 11:07:55 PM EDT
[#35]
I really don't know what happened to Sig USA, but after buying 2 "Classic" rifles, I think I'm done with Sig products...  Both rifles have at least 1-2 QC issues and should not have left the factory with these issues...  I'll eat the lose in cash department since one will be sold off shortly with a good cut in the selling price, just to get rid of it.

The name "Sig" use to mean something in the past and I can only hope that they, the Sig people, are aware of these issues and take steps to correct them. As a retired military member and a combat vet x 2, as well as a career LEO, I know a little about firearms and when a friend asked about the Sig-556 rifle, I advised him to look at either the S&W or a RRA AR type rifle first.

I was hoping that my Sig Classic would come close to my 80s HK-93 rifle, but I'm sorry to say that its not even near it.

I love my 80s Sig-226 9mm pistol and my 90s Sig-228/229 pistols as well, so I know Sig can put out a great product.  I just hope that they get back with the program and start putting out solid products again!!  Please "STOP" with the cheap cheesy Chinese optics and the other sub-standard plastic parts to save a buck!!  You're only shooting yourself in the long run since you will loose far more $$$$ when people start walking away from your products and the name "Sig."  

Link Posted: 8/6/2009 8:40:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I wanted to love the 556, got upset when I found out it was gonna be an AR bastardization, then was pleased when they finally released the Classic. I ponied up the $1600 to buy one. The next day, I found out that the new folding stock rips the clasp clean through the stock. For a $1600 rifle, this is completely unacceptable, at least in my world. When I took it back to my dealer to get it shipped back to SIG, the bolt catch was not working.

Instead of doing the dance with SIG's repair dept. (who seems to be just as bad as their Customer Service Dept.), I decided to sell the rifle, cut my losses, and go in a completely different direction. I am very happy with my totally different new rifle from a different manufacturer. After all, this wasn't a rifle I needed, but a rifle I had lusted after and wanted to own. It didn't work out, so i found another one that fit the same classification.

I am personally not happy with my SIG 556 experience, although there are shooting buddies of mine that are happy with theirs.  

^ This x a 1,000,000,000!

I wanted to love mine as well but just couldn't over look the company Sig has become...I'm not trusting my life to their over priced inferior rifles.

Link Posted: 8/6/2009 3:11:09 PM EDT
[#37]
I am very satisfied with mine, It runs great and is very accurate.
Will probably pick up another some day.
Link Posted: 8/8/2009 12:29:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Extremely satisfied with the "shooty bits" of the rifle, it's more reliable than my AK. Not so happy with the rest of it, though. For what I paid the rifle should at least come with decent irons. Replacing the fish-gill handguard and crappy stock cost me like 200 bucks, too.

edit: I clean it like every 2-3000 rounds and it still runs like a champ
Link Posted: 8/16/2009 1:49:38 AM EDT
[#39]
A bit pricy as compared to ARs maybe, but I have an AR and wanted something different chambered in 5.56. I've run less than 1k rds through mine, but so far it's the "something different" I've wanted. Gotta love that two stage trigger.
Link Posted: 8/23/2009 8:32:52 AM EDT
[#40]
I bought mine with the stock broken from the dealer, it was the Magpul CTR stock that had the c clip problem. Replaced that stock with an ACE and am happy. I hear some people complaining that their rifle is front heavy, but I don't seem to notice this. Maybe it's specific to certain shooters.
Link Posted: 9/22/2009 9:13:14 PM EDT
[#41]
I have several 556's and they all run like champs, but I would have to agree on stripping them of the plastic parts. Being a long time daily Sig side arm carrier
I just feel that these rifles should have the quality the Sig name use to carry across the line. Expensive for a rifle that needs improvements out of the box.
Link Posted: 9/25/2009 8:40:18 PM EDT
[#42]
A letter to Sig from a Mod at SIGARMS556.com

http://www.sigarms556.com/viewtopic.php?t=7296

They come with full auto bolt carriers and it is easy to convert, wow. Not a smart move.
Link Posted: 9/26/2009 7:45:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Here is a quote from a new 556 owner.

"Took my new 556 SWAT out to the range for the first time today. I actually went out to the range twice today. I put 80 rounds of 55 grain Remington through it to sight the rifle at 25 yards (no mark at 25 meters). I realized that I put the gas valve on incorrectly, and I had to cycle each round manually. I'm not that good of a shooter, so my groupings weren't really all that great. I don't blame the gun for that, though. I couldn't use a rifle rest because my 5 round mag is a piece of junk, so I was shootin' off a bipod. I'm sure my groupings would've been tighter if I was shootin' from a rest.

I have a Trijicon TriPower on the gun, but I couldn't get it sighted in. I had it set as low as it could go, but it was still shootin' REALLY high. I was only able to sight in the iron sights. I'm sure they could be fine tuned more, but I'd need to use a rest.

When I got home, I was tryin' to figure out why I was havin' to cycle the rounds manually. I called SIG Customer Service, and while I was on hold, I figured it out. I installed the tube before I put the valve in, so the valve wasn't in the correct place and wasn't sealing enough to direct the gas properly. I pulled the tube out a little, moved the valve where it needed to be, and then slid it back into place. That's when I decided to go back out to the range again.

I only had 20 more Remington rounds, and the gun shot flawlessly. Made me really happy to see it function so well. Of course I couldn't shoot it worth a damn, but it just felt good and it was fun.

After I ran out of the Remington rounds, I pulled out the crap Wolf black box that I had. It was my first experience with Wolf ammo, and I believe it will be my last. That stuff is JUNK! It would eject most empties, but would jam up some also. It wouldn't feed a single round. So it would either eject or jam up after a shot, but either way, I had to hand cycle the next round. This was using a brand new Pmag that worked perfect with the Remington rounds. My shots were all over the damn target too. It looked like I never even sighted in the rifle. I only shot 40 rounds of the Wolf. The other few hundred rounds will just sit in my ammo bin and probably never get used unless absolutely necessary for some reason.

All in all, I had a great time shootin' this rifle. I traded an older Colt AR-15 for this SIG, and I have no regrets. The Colt was a jam-o-matic, no matter what ammo was used (I never even used the Wolf in it). Shootin' a rifle that actually cycled every time (even though it was only for 20 rounds after I fixed the gas valve) felt great. And I LOVE the trigger. It's so much smoother than the AR trigger. I was even considerin' an LWRC, but the SIG trigger felt a lot better.

Now I need to figure out which ammo is the cheapest but still halfway decent. I can't afford to shoot the good stuff like so many of you can. I also need to figure out how to get my TriPower sighted in. It's on an ARMS mount, and not sure if the mount is too high or what. I don't see how I could mount it any lower, though. So if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Anyway, that's how I spent my day today. Very Happy <––––––-This smile won't be wiped off anytime soon."

LOL, He thinks his groupings are poor because of the bipod. Wait until he wastes $300 in ammo to find out the barrel is bad. Colt AR15 was a jam-0-matic, lol. I bet he had the bolt in upside down. If it takes 80 rounds to sight it in a 25 yards then you're not doing it right.

Obviously this guy didn’t read the owners manual. He needs to read some books on how to shoot or get some kind of training
Link Posted: 9/28/2009 12:46:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
A letter to Sig from a Mod at SIGARMS556.com

http://www.sigarms556.com/viewtopic.php?t=7296

They come with full auto bolt carriers and it is easy to convert, wow. Not a smart move.

That is really the dumbest part of his letter.

After replacing the hand guard, stock, and sights I like mine. Almost Zero recoil and super reliable, I just wish it shot better than 3-4 moa. Mine is in the 8000 sn range and doesn't have rubbing carrier problem. I traded a Polytech M14 for it so I didn't do too bad.
Link Posted: 9/28/2009 5:10:20 PM EDT
[#45]
"I am a Deputy Sheriff in the Henry County GA Sheriff's Office, and an SRT Team member. The SRT Commander and myself were T & E ing the SIG556 for our team. The rep closest to us came down from TN and brought one of the select fire SBR's, it had 0 malfunctions and worked like a dream, we were very pleased with it. They would not leave the SBR with us for extensive tests due to ATF issues. They did bring us a brand new Classic with 16" barrel. About 3 mags into our first day of testing I got it to double then tripple fire. We changed mags and tried again, first trigger pull gave me 3 rounds and the next on emptied the mag. We swapped mags again and when the bolt release was pressed to let the round chamber we got a 2 round burst slam fire. We put it up, called the rep and he came and got it. Even after asking I have still not been given any update on what the problems were. Needless to say, this scared the crap out of my SRT Commander and the Sheriff so that nixed the 556 from our choices.

I have a personal 556 that was built on June 4th of this year. I will be putting a couple hundred rounds through it shortly and looking for the issues mentioned in your letter."

Thanks
Glenn R. Viveiros
Link Posted: 9/29/2009 4:15:33 AM EDT
[#46]
If one of my 556's emptied a 30 round mag on me, I'd be xxxxing my pants too!
Link Posted: 10/3/2009 6:07:16 PM EDT
[#47]

I've always wanted a 551 and though the 556 seems far from it I've been starting to be swayed with settling for a 556 Classic. Atleast they finally made an original stock for it. But......I am not going to spend good money on a rifle that still has issues and isn't well built. The 556 seems for all accounting by what I'm reading around to be more toy than a rifle that you could trust through thick and thin to take abuse and not waver. It's too bad.

Link Posted: 10/5/2009 4:57:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I like Sig quality. However, I'm only somewhat satisfied with my 556.

It is nose heavy and overall pretty heavy.

I was disappointed in accuracy. It is not as accurate as the Bushmaster that I got rid of.

I was expecting the 556 to be a step UP in accuracy.

I like the reliability of the piston system.

I like having something different at the range than everyone else.

Every played with a 550 or 551? They are pretty much the same weight and Balance wise, at least when the swiss hanguards are on the 556.
The Railed handguards it comes with are like pig iron.
My 556 has turned out to be as accurate as all my AR15s except my DCM model when I sit them all on a sandbag to eliminate shooter error.

Love my 556 since I got it set up the way I like itQ

- Early style M16A1 Stock - $20 from Gunnyssurplus.com.  Rack number at no extra charge.
- Swiss Handguards
- Gapper
- M7 Bayonet Lug from MFI
- Aimpoint Comp M

Link Posted: 10/5/2009 5:50:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Too early to tell, so I voted "SATISFIED" based on information I have on my particular unit.  556P SBR'ed ~250 rounds of Prvi M193.  Not a single issue.

The gun was a demo unit from Botach, and has unknown number of total rounds.
Link Posted: 10/6/2009 10:42:34 AM EDT
[#50]
I have a Sig 556 Holo.  The rifle is sweet with the exception of two items.  The holo sight is worthless.  It came with the fixed hooded sight in the front and the popsicle flip up in the rear.  I am replacing the Holo with an EoTech XPS and plan to purchase the Sig rotating diopter for the rear BIUS.  Other than that, I love the weapon.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top