Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2010 5:19:09 AM EDT
I am looking at getting my 07 and was wondering where to look for getting lowers made with my company name, etc.

I know that most of the  lowers in the market are made by one or two companies, but dont know hwere to go to get info on getting them for manufacturing.

Thanks

Link Posted: 8/20/2010 6:16:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Mega.
Link Posted: 8/20/2010 8:16:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Mega +1.  Essential Arms might as well.
Link Posted: 8/21/2010 7:34:53 AM EDT
[#3]
there are actually quite a few companies that machine lowers. probably at least a dozen or maybe quite a bit more.  there are not so many companies who make the raw forgings though.

Link Posted: 8/21/2010 7:59:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I have to imagine that you would have to place a decent sized order to get your info engraved and keep it at a reasonable price. I would love to be wrong about this so if anybody knows otherwise let us know.
Link Posted: 8/22/2010 2:17:54 PM EDT
[#5]
IIRC Mega had a 100 unit minimum
Link Posted: 8/22/2010 5:38:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
IIRC Mega had a 100 unit minimum

OK, thats not too bad. Not as bad as I thought it might be.

Thanks. I have an Email in to them now. Well see what they say.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:27:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Abrams Airborne make them for  a manufacturer that I read about at the grocery store the other day. I can't remember who the company was.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:09:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I talked to SI defense (www.sonju.net) a while ago about making some and they did it then, but it wasnt cheap and you needed to order a few.  I built some of their lowers and they went together very nicely and had nice quality.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top