Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2020 9:19:06 AM EDT
I am retiring May 3rd after 30 years as an LEO. Bought myself an X95 to celebrate. Makes 3 in my litter of pups. AUG, RDB and X95. Will post pics when it arrives.
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 11:09:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd love to hear your impressions between the three. I've overdue for a bullpup.
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 11:41:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Congratulations on the upcoming retirement. I'm sure you have many stories from over the years...
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 9:34:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe I can throw a small wrench into the mix . . . I would suggest adding a Tavor SAR to go with the X95. I really love the SAR and I would like an X95 at some point.

Enjoy retirement and thank you for your service.
Link Posted: 3/7/2020 4:55:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Maybe I can throw a small wrench into the mix . . . I would suggest adding a Tavor SAR to go with the X95. I really love the SAR and I would like an X95 at some point.

Enjoy retirement and thank you for your service.
View Quote
Naw, make it a TS12. He's got enough .223 in there. That litter of 'pups needs a scattergun, now.
Link Posted: 3/7/2020 3:33:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Naw, make it a TS12. He's got enough .223 in there. That litter of 'pups needs a scattergun, now.
View Quote
I would agree to adding a shotgun into the mix with the others lol. How about a TS12 and  KSG? I own the KSG and really like it. I hope to own a TS12 at some point.
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 3:41:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Don't think a shotgun is in the works. My department just traded our 870s for new ones. Let me buy a 870 Police Magnum model with very low round count for the same amount the shop gave for trade in. $130.00.
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 4:00:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Don't think a shotgun is in the works. My department just traded our 870s for new ones. Let me buy a 870 Police Magnum model with very low round count for the same amount the shop gave for trade in. $130.00.
View Quote
That's a sweet deal, for sure.

Almost as sweet as the retirement, itself. Congratulations.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top