Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2020 12:27:19 PM EDT
Just wondering how ya like it.  Ya think it’s up to par with the ( M5) ? Tia Wardawg my eyes are getting old my friends. I might be looking for a light and small quality 3x .
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 6:22:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Running a rds on my sar, works well with an easy on/off/brightness switch, yeah it's well up to par with the m5 imho, also just purchased their newer "smart" rds for my x95
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 6:47:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I have two SARs:  one has a Mepro Tru-Dot RDS and the other a fixed 3x Nikon scope which I like.  Link to the Nikon: Nikon 3x32 BDC Scope

I've read that Nikon is getting out of the rifle scope business so cannot speak to the availability of the scope now, most folks are going for LPVO type optics.
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 6:52:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Are you referring to the Mepro Tru-Dot? If so, I had one on mine for awhile. I still would except I swapped out to an Israeli TA-31 ACOG. Now the Tru-Dot is going on my TS-12...whenever I get around to getting one I mostly got it because it’s a Tavor-correct optic, I still prefer my Aimpoints all things considered, but I still really liked mine.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 1:09:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Well digging through my stash I found a Acog t31 A4. It’s going on my SAR.  Things just worked out for my aging eyes. WarDawg
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 3:07:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Running a Aimpoint micro on mine ,couldn't be happier
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 9:43:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't have a Tavor but I have an Mepro RDS  on my AR15 used for a patrol rifle and my  RDB. I like them but could be a little brighter for sunny days. Never had a problem with it holding zero the last four years of riding in the trunk. I also use it for two gun matches. The Israelis build things right.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top