Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/11/2019 12:42:08 AM EDT
Does anyone make different calibers for the X95?  I would be interested in a 6.5G or 6.8 SPC conversion...

Regards
Link Posted: 6/11/2019 8:41:44 AM EDT
[#1]
No.
Link Posted: 6/11/2019 9:42:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No.
View Quote
With the popularity of this rifle you’d think there’d be at least one service offering this.... I am disapoint.
Link Posted: 6/11/2019 10:08:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Could be something to look into, I hadn't realized there was a gap in that market.

ETA: I see... gas blocks and barrel extensions aren't easily available. No simple way to just turn out a few conversion kits.
Link Posted: 6/11/2019 11:01:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/11/2019 11:06:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

We looked at doing them about 2 years ago, even did some preliminary work, but this is the exact reason we decided to not go forward- the amount of work and money that would go into the project to design and manufacture the barrel extension, barrel, and relatively complex gas block vs. the actual number we would have sold, plus the inherent risk of essentially having to engineer it from scratch just didn't ultimately make economic sense.

Sven
Manticore Arms
View Quote
That was my math just now, as well. Oh, well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top