Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2019 9:53:57 PM EDT
I’ve got a 9mm Aug I made from a kit and a saber a3 receiver. It has the high rail and steyr factory rail up front for the grip . I’m looking at getting a sten gun so I was thinking of selling the aug . What can I reasonably get for the Aug ? Should I part it out or sell it whole ?
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 10:22:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I sold a used kit last year for $1800. An A3 receiver you could probably get 800 out of it.

Do you think you could get $2600 for it together?
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 11:17:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I sold a used kit last year for $1800. An A3 receiver you could probably get 800 out of it.

Do you think you could get $2600 for it together?
View Quote
No idea , I don’t even know where to start , that’s why I’m asking here .   I’ll have to post it up one of these days on the bull pup forums . They seem to get the most traffic.
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 11:37:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd try to part it out. The AUG complete gun PCC market is... slim. Unless you find the right buyer.

I'm still looking for a factory number matching A1 9mm gun. Valley of the Sun I'm talking to you.
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 7:10:59 AM EDT
[#4]
There's been a complete 9mm rifle for sale on GB for $26oo IIRC. There was a kit on there for $2300 but I didn't keep track of it and it was gone the last time I checked.

I've listed mine on GB and BPF but no interest but I also didn't have good pics.

GLWS
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 7:47:40 AM EDT
[#5]
One kit a few months go went for $1550, unfortunately I missed it and someone else bought it
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 9:30:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One kit a few months go went for $1550, unfortunately I missed it and someone else bought it
View Quote
That was mine and it came with extra mags and parts as well. In the end I broke even on it from when I bought it from PJS. It is a buyer's market right now and I had lots of interest but no buyers for a long time at $1800. People don't want to pay as much as a full Aug just for the kit and there are a lot of nice PCCs available now for much cheaper. Years ago I wouldn't have ever considered selling the kit but the collectors market is all but dead and I didn't want that much $$ tied up with all of the other options out there. Anyway, good luck with the sale OP,  hope you find a buyer at a good price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top