Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2019 8:16:48 PM EDT
I had a earlier AUG and had a Trigger Tamer and it started going full auto on me and I no longer own the gun
So I got a new Green A3 and want to upgrade the trigger
So what’s up now in the market?
Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 8:39:32 PM EDT
[#1]
20/20 sear
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 10:26:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
20/20 sear
View Quote
Yes. It's the absolute best modification you can do for the AUG. Nothing else gives you a better bang for your buck.
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 10:35:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 10:43:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I just shot mine this past weekend with a Neu-Trigger installed for the first time. It definitely helped, it's not life changing but for $30 it's a solid improvement

http://www.neu-trigger.com/
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 11:19:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Man, i'd be hesitant to drop 20k on a trigger pack literally made out of plastic.
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 11:31:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Man, i'd be hesitant to drop 20k on a trigger pack literally made out of plastic.
View Quote
You're not buying the plastic hammerpack for 20k, you're buying a metal sear for 20k that can be fit to any AUG hammerpack.

You have less catastrophic risk than 35k DIASs or HK sears due to the placement of the pack.
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 11:57:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You're not buying the plastic hammerpack for 20k, you're buying a metal sear for 20k that can be fit to any AUG hammerpack.

You have less catastrophic risk than 35k DIASs or HK sears due to the placement of the pack.
View Quote
Ahh, good to know. That's much, much better and more palatable. Sad state of affairs to even need to spend 20k on a small chunk of metal, but that's the NFA for you.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 12:04:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Ahh, good to know. That's much, much better and more palatable. Sad state of affairs to even need to spend 20k on a small chunk of metal, but that's the NFA for you.
View Quote
Yeah just wish I had about 80k.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top