View Quote
look for it at the 1st of the year
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 8:25:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Seriously? Didn’t think this was going to happen.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 1:28:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Not really a bullpup discussion...
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 2:07:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 7:53:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
Is this really going to hit the civilian market in the US?  If so I will buy one.  It's one of the few new guns that have come out or become available (if it does indeed become available) that I've been excited about over the last few years.  

Link Posted: 11/14/2018 9:18:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Is this really going to hit the civilian market in the US?  If so I will buy one.  It's one of the few new guns that have come out or become available (if it does indeed become available) that I've been excited about over the last few years.  

View Quote
That what I was told about a mo ago, ive already got Pete holding me one when they drop. Of course anything can change over night in this industry but as of now I haven’t heard otherwise.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 10:08:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That what I was told about a mo ago, ive already got Pete holding me one when they drop. Of course anything can change over night in this industry but as of now I haven’t heard otherwise.
View Quote
I’ll have to email Pete. Any idea what the price is going to be on these? I would expect north of $2k.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 11:48:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I’ll have to email Pete. Any idea what the price is going to be on these? I would expect north of $2k.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Last I heard they would be sub 2k in price but that’s an early estimate.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 1:17:40 PM EDT
[#9]
From what I've known over the past 9 months or so, these are coming in as pistols. 100% European guns. Pretty much the same method of Sig and B&T bringing in desirable rifles in pistol configuration.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 10:20:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Pete emailed me back and said that he was going to check with Steyr for an update but the last he heard is that they would be coming in as pistols and the price would be in the $1500 range.  He said he would update me on a price and estimated availability date once he hears back from them.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 8:45:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Any word on these from SHOT?  My friend who is at the show said he stopped by the Steyr booth and they had a pistol version there and the rep told him a civilian version was in the works. His camera was broken on his phone so he couldn’t send me a picture of it.

Has anyone else stopped by Steyr’s booth and talked to them?  Pete told me a couple months ago that Steyr told him they had shelved the civilian version due to being tied up with other military and LE contracts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top