BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2018 3:29:42 AM EDT
Anyone know where any are in stock???
Link Posted: 10/17/2018 5:09:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/17/2018 6:45:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. I fell victim to the not paying attention and bending/notching mine. I got it back to working condition, but still need a new one. Ill be checking your site.
Link Posted: 10/17/2018 11:46:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks. I fell victim to the not paying attention and bending/notching mine. I got it back to working condition, but still need a new one. Ill be checking your site.
View Quote
You're in good company.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2018 11:49:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
Welcome to the user error broken charging handle club. I’m a member too

Double check the gas tube too you might have wrecked it as well. It wasn’t obvious in my case. With charging handle forward see if the bcg will go home under gravity. If it hangs up without interference from the ch the gas tubes toast too.
Link Posted: 10/17/2018 1:25:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/17/2018 3:14:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the replies.
Link Posted: 10/17/2018 3:27:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Double check the gas tube too you might have wrecked it as well. It wasn’t obvious in my case. With charging handle forward see if the bcg will go home under gravity. If it hangs up without interference from the ch the gas tubes toast too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah that was slightly messed up. A bit more resistance than their should be.   Ordered a new one from IWI just to be safe.
Link Posted: 10/17/2018 3:47:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You're in good company.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You're in good company.  
I figured as much seeing as that’s the only part out of stock everywhere lol
Link Posted: 10/17/2018 10:03:24 PM EDT
[#9]
FUBARed mine as well. Bullpup Armory hooked me up with two and their ambi guide plate to install ambi charging handles on my X95 before I sold it. Only have single charging handles on my SARs as I run cables through the right slot one one of them and I like to keep things typical across platforms so no ambi on either SAR.
Link Posted: 10/18/2018 8:55:08 AM EDT
[#10]
How are you guys breaking charging handles and gas tubes?
Link Posted: 10/18/2018 12:11:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/18/2018 1:28:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

If you try to unlock the barrel before removing the charging handle the barrel lock mechanism can damage the charging handle, amd if you really go gorilla force  the bending/breaking charging handle rod can crush into the gas tube.
View Quote
So this is taking place gunsmithing.  Got it.
Link Posted: 10/18/2018 8:34:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Watch this vid. You need to remove the charging handle on both x95 and SAR before you turn the barrel lock.

IWI Tavor X95 Geissele Lightning Bow Trigger Install Tips
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 9:32:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Watch this vid. You need to remove the charging handle on both x95 and SAR before you turn the barrel lock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iEq0v183s0
View Quote
Need?  No.

Should?  Absolutely.    
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 2:16:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Thanks for the heads up on this issue.
Link Posted: 10/22/2018 1:00:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Yeah that was slightly messed up. A bit more resistance than their should be.   Ordered a new one from IWI just to be safe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got the new gas cylinder yesterday. BCG drops right in.  I pretty much have the rifle in good condition. Fixed the CH in a vise. Still going to get a new one and maybe run this one on the right side.
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 11:21:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Just a side note. Put in a Geissele Trigger bow. Took the rifle to have the trigger pull checked.........4 pounds.  That’s perfect for me. No need for a 350.00 trigger pack.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:50:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If IWI US is out of stock then you are pretty much out of lick.

Our Switchback Folding charging handle for the X95 will be out shortly if you can wait a couple more weeks.

Sven
Manticore Arms
View Quote
Any update with this?  I'll be in for one.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 7:03:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top