Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2018 3:11:21 PM EDT
Where in the heck can you find these things? I am looking for a good quality brand. I do not think CMMG makes them anymore. FN is never in stock anywhere. The Percival rails I did purchase feel cheaply made. I hope I am wrong but they feel like something for an airsoft of which they certainly might be. Damage Industries offers them too but I am kind of getting the whole airsoft vibe as well. Just looking for a recommendation of quality rails that are available. Any advice or recommendations?
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 3:31:57 PM EDT
[#1]
BullPupArmory

Check out their website. Rails are SOLID. I have extended rail screws because they also mount my mini ACOG.

I also reccomend a trigger upgrade. They have a lot of good stuff.
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 3:43:16 PM EDT
[#2]
There's this one or you can just go to a tri rail upper.
Link Posted: 9/30/2018 3:45:56 PM EDT
[#3]
The Damage Industries rails are good to go and I like the finished look of them better than others ...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top