Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2018 7:19:01 PM EDT
Just curious, bot sure I like the HK hook thingy...

So used to QR type I’m at a loss...

Wonder if the Scorpion adapters would work?

Gratuitous pic of RDB I picked up today:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/29/2018 5:48:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Ordered one yesterday myself.

I will be having the same question.

I do have a set of those funky cable style swivels that I am sure would work, although they aren't very quick detachable.

Nice bullpup.....shot it yet?
Link Posted: 9/30/2018 10:54:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I use the HK hooks on mine…

Link Posted: 10/1/2018 11:50:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I have yet to see a good explanation for how the factory sling is supposed to work; it seems like it's missing parts to me.  I rigged mine up as a fixed-length belt with the clasps at both ends.  One clasp on the eyelet right above the pistol grip (left side, as I'm right handed) the other clasp attached to the first one.  Length adjusted so the strap can pass around my neck, and the gun hang vertically below my right-side arm pit (or be slide forward/backward as needed).  Because of the the RDB's balance, the gun tends to hang vertically when suspended from this single point.  Unfortunately, the sling is hampered by the fact it cannot be tightened on the fly the way I have it configured, plus it's nearly doubled-up in order to be short enough.
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 9:09:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have yet to see a good explanation for how the factory sling is supposed to work; it seems like it's missing parts to me.  I rigged mine up as a fixed-length belt with the clasps at both ends.  One clasp on the eyelet right above the pistol grip (left side, as I'm right handed) the other clasp attached to the first one.  Length adjusted so the strap can pass around my neck, and the gun hang vertically below my right-side arm pit (or be slide forward/backward as needed).  Because of the the RDB's balance, the gun tends to hang vertically when suspended from this single point.  Unfortunately, the sling is hampered by the fact it cannot be tightened on the fly the way I have it configured, plus it's nearly doubled-up in order to be short enough.
View Quote
Yeah I looked at the sling that came with mine and decided to put it back in the box. Urban ERT makes a sling for the RDB that is configurable for two point or single point and looks to be pretty adjustable. I like their sling for the PS90 so I am most likely going to try it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top