Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2018 9:48:57 PM EDT
I picked up one of these today. Haven’t shot it yet but so far I am impressed. It feels solid and well built. I get back here with a range report soon. Man I wish I could figure out how to post a pic from my iPhone.
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 10:17:03 PM EDT
[#1]
You mean this?

Link Posted: 8/15/2018 7:10:14 AM EDT
[#2]
First I've seen of these! Very cool.

Interested in hearing more once you get it out to the range.
Link Posted: 8/15/2018 7:42:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Trap and skeet guys will not be amused!
Link Posted: 8/15/2018 11:33:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
needs a can
Link Posted: 8/15/2018 11:40:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
Ain't that the truth...
Bring anything other than a custom engraved double barrel or Browning semi... You'll get from the country club fudds.
Bring an Ithaca 37 police special you might earn their trust.
Link Posted: 8/15/2018 12:13:19 PM EDT
[#6]
A review of it:

Customer Reviews1 Customer Reviews
Average 5 out of 5

Arthur H08/07/2018

[5 of 5 Stars!]Has run 150 shells of varying loads flawlessly so far- so take that as you will. I put the heavy load ring in straight away, shooting heavy 00 & #1 buckshot loads. Came with some minimal machining chaff in & around the gun, which a disassembly and cleaning took care of. Disassembly is a bit of a chore, but it's not difficult to clean once it's apart- something I'd only attempt at a workbench rather than in the field. The trigger leaves much to be desired, but improves with a cleaning and lubrication of the transfer bar, in addition to shooting it. Comes with two 5 round mags, not interchangeable with those of the 1919. Three chokes as well, and a tool to install them. Charging handle, mag release, and the general ergonomics of the gun are quite pleasant, and recoil is light. Compact in length for a shotgun, but quite wide and tall, so finding a case might be troublesome. I found a suitable case at Walmart made by Flambeau. Looking forward to the ten round magazine very much. With extensive shooting the bolts seem to loosen up, but not too quickly to make adjustments as needed. I am so far extremely pleased with my purchase, and think this gun is great value for the money. Thank you, Bud's!

Do want!
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 4:09:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Any updates?
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 1:50:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Does anyone make larger capacity magazines for it?
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 10:56:32 PM EDT
[#9]
I just picked one of these up myself, but I'm having trouble pulling the barrel and receiver group out of the frame. Sun'va'gun is wedged in there tight and I'm afraid I might snap something if I pull too hard on the barrel like the manual suggests.

Was your MKA 1923's guts very hard to pull out when you first disassembled it?
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 11:15:39 PM EDT
[#10]
I figured out what was wrong after playing with it for awhile. There's another 5mm allen wrench screw on the underside of the weapon just forward of the mag well. You must remove that in order to pull out the barrel assembly.

There is absolutely no mention of this screw in the manual that came with the gun, so I'm not sure what the deal is. Hopefully this helps anyone else who runs into the same question.
Link Posted: 9/27/2018 11:15:15 AM EDT
[#11]
How does it shoot and handle?  This is an interesting gun that I could see myself buying, even if it was just a play toy.
Link Posted: 9/27/2018 11:19:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/27/2018 7:07:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Now if they can make a rifle version in 5.56 or 7.62x39 it would be cool!
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 4:47:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Any updates on this gun?  I saw one at a local store and liked it.  The safety is in an odd location, in that it is just out of reach with your thumb.  So you need to change your grip to flick it off.  But it was an interesting gun.  I believe the 1919 mags work in it as well.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 3:26:13 PM EDT
[#15]
That’s pretty dang awesome.  Almost wish I hadn’t clicked...
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 7:55:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Any update?

Want this or the Panzer bullpup.
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 9:30:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Bring it down this weekend they just put up new plywood at the range.
Link Posted: 2/9/2019 3:49:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

lol

I've shot skeet with my Tromix S12.    
View Quote
Haha. And I thought I got funny looks for a Benelli Nova.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top