Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2018 2:24:48 PM EDT
I want to suppress my MSAR.  I have suppressor's on handguns and a 9mm SBR but have no experience with rifles. What do I need to know for it to work propperly?
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 2:45:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I've never run mine suppressed personally but a nifty feature with the MSAR is the grenade setting on the gas regulator which shuts off the gas. When used with a suppressor it turns it into a very quiet single shot. When running it semi auto make sure the gas regulator is not on the high setting or it will be extremely overgassed with a can and probably cause issues.
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 3:03:54 PM EDT
[#2]

I run mine suppressed.
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 6:02:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
That’s a really cute outfit!
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 7:02:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That's a really cute outfit!
View Quote
That's a real snarky comment!
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 7:50:15 PM EDT
[#5]
What are you guys talking about, all I see is a rock wall in that pic.
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 7:52:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What are you guys talking about, all I see is a rock wall in that pic.
View Quote
Man, your eyes might be on their way out, that AR in the bottom left is clearly floating in the air.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 12:02:28 AM EDT
[#7]
My concern is with the standard setting, it still being over gassed.

ODA_564, I do like the camo on your rifle. Does ODA refer to 5th Group. A friend was in 596.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top